Jealousy

Sanemi and Giyu bathed and then went to bed. I'm the middle of the night Sanemi woke to Giyu talking in his sleep.

"S-...Sabito," Giyu mumbled.

Sanemi heard this and jerked his head up and looked at Giyu with wide eyes. He felt anger well up inside him as he clenched his fists he got up and left the bed, grumbling as his feet hit the cold wood floor, he trudged to the lonesome couch where he rested for the rest of the night. When he woke Giyu was snuggled into his arms.

"Wake up! BASTARD!" Sanemi exclaimed.

Giyu rubbed his eyes and looked up groggily letting out a yawn as he did so.

"Mhm?" He hummed in response.

"You went to hard Nemi1'—" Giyu was interrupted with a harsh kiss from Sanemi. The kiss broke almost instantly.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SABITO ASSHOLE!" Sanemi said furiously.

Giyu looked down and with tears on his eyes, his heart shattering he said, " My first love...But before you get the wrong idea...He's—He's dead..."

Sanemi froze and looked at the latter who was on the verge of crying, he scooped him into his arms and kissed his head.

"I'm sorry," Sanemi whispered.

Giyu nodded as he sobbed.

Sanemi moved his hands to Giyu's back and started to massage it gently (or rubbed his hand in circles on his back whichever is more comforting idk guys). Giyu soon fell into a slumber. Once Giyu woke (few hours later) he woke the man next to him.

"Nemi' wake up," Giyu tenderly said.

"I'm up," Nemi' said, "Yui' did you sleep well?"

"Besides from the pain in my backside sure," Giyu stated.

Sanemi chuckled.

Giyu made an attempt to get up—but seeing as it was to painful Sanemi had to support him. They made it to the kitchen where Giyu made some porridge with berries and pomegranate tea.