Wants away

A/N
The art in chapter 8 and this one I found in a discord chat and I love—So yuh and—
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Tomioka opened the door slowly as if asking Shinazugawa if it was fine to which Sanemi nodded as if giving him permission. In an instant Giyu opened the doors and pulled the mansion's owner inside.

"I love you.." the ocean eyed male said.

The taller smiled a loving gentle smile, "I love you too.."

Sanemi grabbed the shorter into a hug pulling him into his arms and towards his living room area. The taller pulled him onto the couch where the raven haired male nuzzled into the white haired males chest. Shinazugawa wrapped his arms around the waist of the other's as Tomioka straddled his lap—his head in the crook of the other's. They murmured soft gentle words to the other carrying a conversation of hope...

Hope..It was one thing that was lacking..The younger knew that even if the did survive nothing would be the same..Their love wouldn't keep things from falling apart—it would keep their relation ship flowing—Their love would become stronger..But it wouldn't be enough to keep them from the possible misfortune..Sanemi could die and not find out till the battle was over..Or he could..But then what? Would he kill himself if he knew the male that was holding him in his arms died..He knew the answer..

It was yes..

If his lover died he would end himself in the spot..

Yet..He knew Sanemi wouldn't want him to..

Shinazugawa pulled Tomioka and himself down into a more comfortable laying position—they were snuggling into each other, Tomioka whose head was on the chest of his lover and the White haired male named Sanemi whose hands were around his Waist—Both dreading the idea of letting go.

"I'll always love you," Sanemi whispered barely loud enough for the raven haired male to hear.

The shorter had fallen asleep in the arms of his lover after a few moments dreaming of the day that they would be happily together—married that is..They were just courting..secretly at the moment..But he wanted to be able to call the man he loved his husband..He wanted to wake up next to him without having to hide it..He wanted to be by his side till death..He wanted them to be together for an eternity..

WORD COUNT 415