The only one

Shinobu was the first to get completely drunk. Mitsuri was kinda drunk by this time and Iguro was asleep leaning his head on Mitsuri's shoulder.

"Soooo *hic* wasszzzzup," Kocho slurred out as she approached Tomioka putting her hand on his chest.

"Get off Kocho," Tomioka responded as she stepped onto her tippy toes and kissed him.

Giyu pushed her off instantly, "What are you thinking?"

"Not-*hic*-thing," She said as she stumbled away from him.

"I think you need to go to sleep," The water pillar said as he ushered her to the couch, "And NEVER kiss me again."

"Awww *hic* you just lo-*hic*-ove me so muchhhhh," the small female said.

Tomioka pushed her onto the couch and walked away grabbing his shoes and putting them on (I was to lazy to write he had taken the off so pretend I mentioned he did) and left.

He had left to the butterfly mansion to visit Sanemi. He entered the mansion and walked quietly down the hall, careful to not wake anybody as he opened the door to the room Shinazugawa was staying in. Once Giyu became tired he went home to sleep.

Time skip 4 months

Giyu had been visiting Shinazugawa daily talking to him and constantly telling him how much he loved and missed him.

He was never given any reply and he knew that was going to happen but the dread in his heart from what Shinobu did to him guilted him constantly.

Tomioka sighed as he walked into the room he had gone to constantly, it had been 6 months since Sanemi was put in a coma...6 months alone...When he opened the door he was startled he couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not.

"Hello yu..." Shinazugawa said quietly.

The raven haired male broke down and started crying as soon as he saw Shinazugawa.

"This isn't real...Is it?" Tomioka asked through tears.

Sanemi opened his arms inviting Giyu into a hug. Tomioka ran across the room into his lovers arms and hugged him tightly.

"N-Nemi...Awhile ago Shin-Shinobu was drunk and kissed me- and-and—" Giyu was cut off by a kiss from Sanemi.

"Yu...Stop crying..." The lavender eyed male said as he looked into the dark haired males eyes.

WORD COUNT 386