Home for awhile...

A/N

wtf did I look up...

Sanemi has a Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle, Mitsuri a rabbit, Himejima likes cats, Shinobu has goldfishes, Tengen has mice, Giyuu was once bitten by a dog in the ass so it's impossible for him

ig onto the story...

The couple had just barely arrived inside when Shinazugawa was met with his beloved pet dog, Taro. Giyu moved himself away from the beast of the animal. The animal looked at him curiously then bared its teeth, a low growl was heard from the animal and Tomioka instantly drew his sword.

"Cats never do this..." Giyu whispered.

Sanemi grabbed Taro and whispered into his dogs ear. His dog sat down immediately and covered his head in his paws.

"I haven't ever seen this dog here before..." Giyu said as he sheathed his sword.

Sanemi chuckled before replying, "I usually have him at Genya's so that way he doesn't interrupt us."

The dark haired latter blushed and looked away, trying to ignore the nonsense Shinazugawa had just spouted.

"Awww...Whats wrong love? Did I say something wrong?" The pale purple eyed male asked teasingly.

Giyu's face dusted with blush became a deeper shade of red as he turned his face away from his lover.

"S-Stop it Nemi~san..." Giyu muttered.

Sanemi smiled and pulled his lover into his arms, embracing him warmly.

A/N

Im thinking about adding Taisho era secrets I find to keep it entertain obviously the story will continue maybe the taisho era secrets will be at the end! anygayz lez continue

Giyu snuggled into the embrace, while Sanemi was asleep he remembered he would be sitting by his bedside for endless hours sometimes he would hug the sleeping man. Honestly, Giyu would never tell Shinazugawa how many hours he spent by his bedside.

The warm embrace was broken by another loving kiss.

"I'm kinda tired..." The scarred man said after the small loving kiss was broken.

Tomioka nodded in agreement, " I am too."

The Wind Hashira grabbed The Water Pillars hand and dragged him to his room pushing him onto his bed then snuggling up next to him. Giyu put his hands and Shinazugawa's hair and played with it while it lulled him to sleep. Within 15 minutes both of them had fallen asleep...

WORD COUNT 399

Taishou Secret: After the final battle, Tokitou-kun's crow was unwell and lost a lot of weight. She was comforted by Tanjirou's crow, and the two of them soon became a couple and wed