When its over

They quickly ran to Uzui and disarmed him. Giyu knocked him out and the other Hashira's were like a bunch of giant toddlers. They were whining and crying over every little thing and it was pissing Sanemi off.

"I don't waaannaa," Shinobou complained.

"Get to bed," Giyu pushed and urged her to get to bed. It was around 2:00am and nobody would sleep.Giyu was exhausted and wanted sleep even if it was only for a little while.

Mitsuri was easy she grabbed Iguro and cuddled him till they both feel asleep but; Shinobou, Rengouku, and Uzui were the difficult ones.

"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK TO SLEEP?!" Sanemi's yelled.

"Shh! You don't wanna wake up Mitsuri do you?" Giyu asked.

Sanemi huffed and sat down on the couch next to Giyu. Giyu rested his head on Sanemi's shoulder and his eyelids grew heavy and next thing he knew he was fast asleep.

That day he woke up to Sanemi caressing his hair and back, he felt his lips be pecked. He blushed he wasn't used to showing affection out in public or let alone in front of people. The fact that Sanemi had kissed him in front of others left Giyu red.

"God damn my head hurts..." Shinobou said.

"Same here I shouldn't of drunken that much wine," replied Rengouku.

"FLAMBOYANT WE ARE!!!"Uzui countered. " HANGOVERS ARE VERY FLAMBOYANT!"

Mitsuri giggled and Iguro dug his head in the nook of her neck. Sanemi put his hand on Giyu's thigh and started to caress it. Giyu tried to push his hand off because he didn't want the others to notice he was a blushing mess.

"Sanemi can we do it again..?" Giyu asked whispered nervously.

Sanemi chuckled in response and looked down at the latter.

"Y'know how adorable you are, you cheeky asshole," Sanemi replied.

Giyu knew what that meant and couldn't wait until they arrived at Sanemi's mansion again.

Word count 328