The Morning

Giyu awoke sleeping next to his scarred face lover. Tomioka instantly remembered what happened last night and turned bright red as he snuggled his head into Shinazugawa's chest. The raven haired man soon fell asleep.

SANEMI'S POV

Sanemi awoke hours later to knocking on Giyu's door. He got up and payed himself from the sleeping man and got up to go to the front door. He got up to be greeted by Shinobu.

"Oh...Hello, Shinazugawa~san I wasn't expecting you here," Shinobu said surprised as she moved a gift basket she had on her arm to behind her back.

He looked at her curiously before nudging to the basket she was holding, "So what ya got there."

"Oh!...I-I don't worry about it!," She said panicking.

She threw the basket she had high up into a tree then turned back to Sanemi and smiled.

"Uh--huh..." He questionably hummed, "Then why did you throw it?"

Kocho looked around first as she tried to come up with something, "It was...TRASH!"

He looked at her and just shrugged it off. Giyu had apparently just woken up as he came out of his room and looked at who was at the door confused. Once he realized it was Kocho he looked at her questionably.

TOMIOKA POV

Tomioka looked at who was standing behind the door and once he realized it was Shinobu.

"Did you invite her over?" Giyu asked.

Sanemi shook his head 'no'.

"W-well I just wanted to see how you were doing," She said, "Especially after the incident the other day."

He looked at her confused before realizing what she was talking about...

WORD COUNT 257