Start Of A New Life

Many days had passed, days turning into weeks, weeks turning into months, and soon it was a new spring...One without demons..One where he could live happily with his fiancée..

Tomika was walking with Sanemi in the backyard of his mansion, they crossed a small pond that contained fish as they held each others hands, they smiled to each other and gave smalls chaste kisses here and there, they arrived to the top of the small little wooden garden bridge and looked down into the pond.

"Tomioka...I know I've already asked this...But...Now that the demons are gone, I want you to marry me."

Sanemi said softly, he wanted to propose again...Even if it was without a ring this time, he wanted to remind Giyu how much he loved him..He had to remind Tomioka how much he wanted to marry him.

Tomioka only looked at Sanemi with tears of joy..Love...Happiness...So many emotions that were full of pure love and he nodded he wrapped his arm around Sanemi's neck and kissed his lips lightly, Shinazugawa moved his hands to Giyu's waist pulling him closer and deepening the passionate, love filled, slow and tender kiss..Time passed and it felt like and eternity they had spent in this kiss before slowly pulling away from each other.

"Yes...I'd love to marry you...Did you even have to ask that again...?"

Tomioka asked softly as he looked at Sanemi with so much love....So much affection..He ocean eyes were filled with sweet, sweet, pure, love...

"Did you doubt my answer?"

The former water pillar asked gently, his hand stroking Sanemi's cheek as he leaned in and kissed it gently.

"No, I never doubted you. I just...I wanted to formally re-ask the question now that things have changed."

The former wind pillar stated softly as he smiled at his beloved Giyu...He felt so...Loved...He felt as if everything was worth it..Fighting demons was all worth it to just spend the remaining time with his soon to be husband.

"What...What if we married in a month..?"

Sanemi asked softly, his lips gently pressing against the top of Giyu's head, Tomioka looked away flustered but he nodded enthusiastically.

"We should begin planning shouldn't we?"

The ocean eyed male asked gently, as he looked back down off the side of the small bridge and down into the pond filled with many coy fish.

Shinazugawa looked at his lover and smiled, he wrapped his arm around Giyu's waist and nodded.

"I suppose we should, shouldn't we?"

Sanemi gently spoke, as he looked at his raven haired lover, he couldn't help but softly gaze upon the beautiful smile that the latter held..

"Tomioka...Would..Even though we might not be alive long enough...Would you like to adopt a child..? I know it might not be the best idea since...Well...The slayer marks we have prevent us from living past 25 but...I want to have a family with you."

Giyu looked at Shinazugawa, his ocean eyes widening as his face became dusted with a soft pink blush...The thought of starting a family with his lover was enticing...Their adopted child(ren) could live in their mansions...They would do their best to give those children the best life they could...

"Are you sure..? You would want that with me?"

Giyu questioned gently as he thought the question over before hesitantly nodding.

"I would love to start a family with you...But...What would others think..? We are both guys..."

Tomioka asked quietly, despite being nervous as he thought about this, he knew he really wanted that...But, he was also afraid of what others would think, he felt Sanemi's hands gently cup his face.

"Don't give a fuck about what others think. If you cared we would've never ended up together."

Sanemi replied as he pulled Giyu into another kiss, his teeth gently nibbling against the latters bottom lip earning a soft moan from pleasure, he quickly took advantage of Giyu's slightly parted lips and pushed his tongue through Tomioka's slightly parted lips, after awhile he pulled away.

His face became dusted in a soft pink as Sanemi kissed him again, his hands gently pulling Tomioka by the waist to deepen their loving kiss, a soft gasp escaped and the kiss broke, Giyu rested his head on Sanemi's shoulder.

"Thank you...Thank you for making me happy...Thank you for loving me...And thank you for wanting to marry me.."

Tomioka said through soft tears of happiness..His heart was beating rapidly and a soft smile lingered on his face as his head rested on Sanemi's shoulder, he could feel his lovers larger, rough, but gentle hands combing through his hair.

"You don't have to thank me...I should be thanking you...I've said many hurtful things to you...I've been a dick and I won't lie about it."

Shinazugawa stated as he smiled softly and looked up at the sky...He thanked the heavens above, he thanked them for showing him, making him realize how much he loved this dumbass..He pulled away and grabbed his lovers hand and they walked off the bridge walking around the large estates yard just enjoying the company the other brought. They talked, ate, drank, smiled, laughed, and then returned back to the wind mansion once it had grown late and the sun began to set, maybe it was a habit from their former occupation as demonslayer Hashiras but that wouldn't stop them, when dusk grew into night they curled up in bed together falling asleep, Giyu in Sanemi's arms listening to his heartbeat...

The next morning arrived and the duo awoke, Tomioka yawned softly as he sat up and looked down at Sanemi.

"Morning Nemi~San..."

The sleepy raven haired male mumbled as he yawned and rubbed his eyes, since he had lost an arm he rubbed the sleep away from each eye in turn.

(Does this even make sense?)

WORD COUNT 1010