The wedding

"What was your favorite part of our wedding..?" 

"The part I enjoyed the most was being able to be your husband."

Tomioka smiled, tears running down his face as he held Sanemi's weak hands, though their wedding had been awhile ago, it seemed the curse of the demons never faded...At least not in this lifetime. 

"Don't be so cheesy," Giyu whispered softly, a quiet sob escaping as he squeezed his lovers hand. 

Sanemi grinned his rough hand gently pulling away from Tomioka's and wiping the tears that ran down his face, "I'm not...I still remember it as if it was yesterday."

The latters face flushed and he looked away, his heart hurting yet beating so rapidly just from being near his lover, his skin itched with the burning desire just to feel his touch and never have to part from him, yet love is cruel...The world is cruel...It finds a way to break apart the most romantic lovers and send them spiraling into the depths of hell. Heartbreak is the most common form.

"Nemi...I enjoyed walking down the isle, with Nezuko at my side...I enjoyed walking down the isle to you," Tomioka replied with tears running down his face, letting Sanemi's rough hand stroke his cheek.

Shinazugawa couldn't help but laugh softly, "Whose being cheesy now?" 

_____________________________________________________

The future is so distant from the past, sometimes memories mesh together or perception of time alters how you view those memories, it's strange because once joyful times can soon be only viewed with sorrow or despair. But it's not about how you see those memories, it's about how you hold them. It's about remembering those you loved and cherishing the time spent no matter how painful.

_____________________________________________________

Tomioka was walking down the isle, a bright smile on his face, an arm belonging to Nezuko hooked around his (only) arm. A smile plastered on hers as music softly played in the background. Many people were seated, every chair had been taken up except for the ones they had set aside for the deceased. (Though Shinobu was not invited to their wedding). 

Tomioka walked down the isle, a few people infront of him serving as his "flower girls"

_____________________________________________________

"God you looked so beautiful back then," Sanemi said, fondly thinking of their wedding, something he found himself often thinking of.

The ocean eyed latter faked a pained expression and playfully slapped his husbands hand away, "I looked beautiful? I thought I still was!" 

Sanemi laughed and gently wrapped his arm around the kneeling mans waist bringing him closer to himself as he was lying on a futon, "You're right, you have always been beautiful." 

_____________________________________________________

Sanemi was at the altar looking at Tomioka who was walking down the isle, a soft hardly visible blush covering his face as his heart was beating so fast he thought he would have a heart attack, just seeing his lover dressed in all white traditional wedding clothes, a nagajuban with slight hints of black.

The white haired man himself was wearing a matching one and fondly watching as Tomioka approached the altar his gaze fixated on his gorgeous lover.

And after what seemed about an eternity of waiting he was finally close enough for Sanemi to admire up close... He was in arms length... He could just take Tomioka in his arms and kiss him...