Chapter 5: Out To Eat

!MITSURI'S POV!

Mitsuri smiled graciously as she accepted the money from Tomioka's hand, the other Hashira's looking at them both as Kanrouji pulled Giyu into a tight hug. He looked at her and patter her head, he had no idea how to react since a hug wasn't usual to him.

"Oh! Thank you, thank you!" She smiled as she happily hugged him, "You're the best I can't believe your doing this for me!"

"O-oh, no problem Mitsuri," He said awkwardly while still receiving angered glares from Obani.

SANEMI'S POV

Sanemi looked at them jealously as he saw them hugging. I should be the only person able to be that close to him, he thought.

"Is this the place?" Sanemi politely said as he tried to hide his anger.

"OH! Yes it is!" Mitsuri exclaimed happily.

The Hashira entered in as a group but Sanemi stayed at the end with Tomioka so just when Giyu was about to enter in he grabbed his arm and pulled him close as he whispered into his ear.

"Why was she holding onto you so tightly earlier," Sanemi whispered into his ear.

"I-I d..dont k-know..." Giyu mutters as Sanemi kissed his neck leaving a hickey behind.

Sanemi removed his lips from Giyu's neck feeling satisfied from the mark. Giyu letting a small whimper of pleasure escape his lips before hearing their names being called out. They quickly made it seem like Sanemi dropped his wallet and they were looking for it.

"Ah! Tomioka~san, Shinazugawa~san what are you doing? It's almost time for us to get a table," Rengoku interrogated.

Sanemi looked at him, "I dropped my wallet and Tomioka~san was helping me find it. Right Tomioka~san?"

"Mhm..." Tomioka hummed in response.

"Found it," Sanemi said.

Rengoku smiled and grabbed them both practically dragging them inside as he happily brought the to the group.

"I got them, they were looking for an item Sanemi had dropped," Rengoku cheerfully stated.

"Perfect!" Mitsuri happily said just as the Hostess told them there seats were ready...

WORD COUNT 321