LXI. Movie Premiere

Chapter 61, Movie Premiere
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well right now I feel like I'm going to throw up, so I'm a little nervous. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

I have no idea what to wear, do I wear a jumper and call it a fashion statement or wear a dress and flaunt what I have?
My worries were washed away when Jaden walked through my window and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a warm, soft kiss.

Today was the last day of school and I was actually panicking on what I wanted to wear, I mean I needed to make this last day a reminder that I have a good style.
But what's a good style if you don't have any clothes to style with?

"Ooh, I like this outfit. I think it'll look good for today, don't you think?"

Jaden asked as he held up an outfit I haven't even seen of before, with a quick blink of an eye, I was in my bathroom rushing myself.
I was being a little too rough when I was brushing my hair which resulted in me pulling the devil out of my hair, it was not a good feeling and I let out a yelp.

"You good in there?"

I heard Jaden ask as he knocked on the door, I couldn't have any more time wasted so I just hummed in response as I changed my belly piercing to a butterflies piercing.
It looked good with the outfit I had on, it's in the clothing rule book as well:

Rule 256: Always match accessories to your outfit, you get complimented more.

Scarlett's Outfit

'I look awful!"

I shrieked as I checked myself out in the mirror, why was getting ready as a girl such a difficult part of my day?
I would have thrown on clothes like Jaden but I didn't want to be voted 'Most Likely To Become A Hobo'.

Once I finished whining about my outfit, I walked out of my bathroom and grabbed Jaden's hand who was staring at himself in the mirror.
He smiled down at me as we exited out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs, I was a hot person so I knew he was going to stare.

I mean have you seen me?
Self love and confidence is a big thing which was a problem for me like a year or so ago, now I have more than I should have.

Anyways, when we got to school, I went straight to my locker and grabbed a few things that I needed which were my portable charger, mascara and a hair tie.
Jaden was talking with Jaysean and Javon like a loser while I was with Xiomara, we were speaking about her dad and how she's glad to have him back.

"Not even tryna lie, your dad is so scary.."

I confessed to which she started to tease me, I slapped her arm playfully and laughed with her as I watched her gaze lead to Jaysean.
They are literally so in love and it's really cute, I found myself staring straight at Jaden but he didn't notice yet so I was okay.