LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

Chapter 67, To Me? He's Everything
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't think I could ever find a way to leave you and even if I did, we would find our way back to each other. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

It was now my favorite time of the year, July 22nd.
It meant that Jaden and Javon were now seventeen, wow they're for real getting old.

Anyways, I've been out all day, running around and getting the gifts I needed for the twins.
They were having a birthday party, which was euphoria themed considering Javon got told he was coming back for season four.

"Xio, what should I wear? Like it's euphoria themed but it's not like I have anything that's for euphoria."

I whined as I began to throw everything in my closet on the ground in frustration, I couldn't seem to find the perfect outfit for the party which was really getting under my skin.
Xiomara got up from my bed and walked over to me, lightly pushing me aside and looking through my closet.

Do you know how frustrating it is looking for an outfit for an occasion and not being able to find it?
It makes me want to angry cry so bad, I swear I want to burn my closet everytime I can't find what I need to wear.

"Here, out this on and stop complaining. You're the one who said you wanted to arrive before the boys and now it looks like we'll get there later."

When I heard that, I ran into the bathroom not wanting to argue back with her and waste my time.
I actually loved the outfit Xiomara chose for me, she gave me an outfit that was Maddy vibes since she said I gave off Maddy Vibes while she gave off a mix of Maddy and Lexi.

Scarlett's Outfit

     When I put on my matching black heels, I looked in the mirror and laughed

I didn't look like Maddy at all but this was all I had in my closet that most likely would have been something Maddy would have worn, I grabbed my presents and walked downstairs with Xiomara.

I changed quickly and made sure that I looked and smelled good before driving to the Waltons, I was speeding a bit but not enough that would get me in trouble.
When I got there, I parked and knocked on the door, this was sort of a surprise party.

Javon and Jaden wanted a Euphoria themed party but they both wanted to do something on their day so we pretended that the party would be tomorrow, it's a win-win situation.
Anyways, I was sitting with Jessica and talking to her about my last year of high school when Jayla rushed over to tell us the boys had parked and were now headed over, I turned the lights off and walked by Xiomara who was standing by the couch.

When they had opened the door, Jaden turned the lights on since they were confused on why the lights were off in the first place.
As he turned the lights off, everyone had screamed surprise and wished them a happy birthday.