Ch. 29: Epilogue

Years later, a twenty year old Amity walked to a stage.

"Welcome, ladies and Gentlemen, to Blight Industries!" Amity said, "I am Amity Blight, owner of the company, and my lovely wife over there, is Luz Noceda-Blight, the greatest Beast Keeper this side of the Ribs!"

Waving to the crowd, Luz stood on stage with a baby slither beast at her side. It was raised by her during her last year of Hexside and she had treated it like her own child, gaining its loyalty and love. This impressed the Isles since no one had ever tamed a slither beast before.

"Today, we have a wonderful product." Amity said, "The very first, Abomination Guard dog!"

Gesturing to Luz, Amity gave her a signal to pull out a special looking whistle and blow it. A large dog, made out of Abominations, ran up to her.

"Sit!" Luz said.

It listened and sat.

"Good boy."

"As you can see, they are programmed to listen to their master." Amity said, "Whether you want a guard dog, or just a simple companion, this is capable of coming in different sizes, perfect for those that want lap dogs. You are capable of Pre-Ordering on now."

Amity watched as the sale meter went up. Ever since Amity and Luz got the business, they made the decision to spread out into make more than just weapons, although they still did sell them to the Coven for big bucks. After Emperor Belos... "Mysteriously Passed On" Hunter took over the throne as his sole heir. He's much looser than Belos was, partially with his friendly relationship with Luz. On the other side of the stage, Alador and Odalia looked on.

"They're natural businesswomen." Odalia said.

"And their ideas are very creative, we really should've expanded outside of weaponry and security before we gave them the company." Alador said as he rubbed his chin and nodded.

"They'll change the Isles, I know it." Odalia said, "I'm so proud."

Alador nodded in agreement as he smiled to his youngest daughter, happy for her. The next day, Luz woke up, seeing a purple cat sleeping on her.

"So cute."

A little fact about that book, if you use a spell from it, that spell never leaves you, which means Amity and Luz have the ability to turn back into an otter and a cat at will... it basically, gave Emira shapeshifting powers. It was both a blessing and a curse if you look it at.

"Not far that you get to have all the fun." Luz said as she transformed herself into an otter and curled up next to her wife, falling back to sleep for a few more minutes.