Chapter 1

In a certain college there were two boys that were known as the Cold-hearted Prince and Prince Charming. The two never met or talked to each other before but what if they happen to meet.

"Vanitas!"

A boy with dark hair as the night sky and light piercing blue eyes turned around. "What is it baldy?" Vanitas asked him a little annoyed, a tick mark appeared on Dante cheek. "I'm not bald! You stupid quack!"

A tick mark appeared on Vanitas cheek "I told you to stop calling me a quack!" The two started to argue with one another. "Oh my, you two are really good friends." Johann says.

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!!!"

Johann smiles at them "By the way have you heard that Prince Charming helped a pregnant lady out. All the girls are fawning over him." He told the two males.

Vanitas made a disgusted face "Who cares about that. What's the point of being nice to people anyways." Vanitas says with disgust, girls started squealing with hearts in their eyes.

"Omg! I love how coldhearted Vanitas is!"

"He's so handsome too!"

"I prefer the Cold-Hearted Prince more then Prince Charming!"

Hearing them talking made Vanitas glare at them then walk away. "So annoying." He mumbles under his breathe.

Somewhere Else on The School Grounds

A tall and tanned skinned boy with white hair and purple eyes was walking with some of his friends. "Have you guys heard of the Cold-Hearted Prince here?" Jeanne asked the group.

Dominique looked at her "Oui. I heard about him. He's supposedly handsome especially his eyes are quite unique too. But I heard that he's really cold and a jerk to those around him." She tells them.

Louis nodded "Oui that's what I hear about him. I never met him before but some of the girls fawn over him for that personality he has." He tells them.

Jeanne and Dominique made a disgusted look "Who would fall for someone like that." They both said at the same time "Come on guys. He might be misunderstood, that's probably why he's like that." Noé tells his friends.

"Actually. I know two guys that hang out with the coldhearted Prince." They all stopped and turned to Riche. "Vraiment?" Noé asked Riche as she nodded with a blush. "Their names are Dante and Johann."

The names sounded familiar to them "Ah! I have a class with Johann." Louis says as they looked at him and back at Riche.

Riche felt nervous but spoke up "Well the Cold-Hearted Prince name is Vanitas but Dante calls him quack for some reason. Anyways the rumors are true of him being cold and a jerk but Dante and Johann still hangout with him. I once asked about Vanitas and they told me that the rumors are true. They also said that he was a mysterious guy that keeps to himself, they actually like being friends with the Cold-Hearted Prince. Oh and apparently he hates kindness and doesn't see the point of being nice."

After hearing that made the group hate Vanitas "What's the point of being nice? He really is a jerk if he can't even be nice." Noé says, he knows that they won't get along with each other.

The group knew that too.

"V-Vanitas! Please go out with me!"

Noé and his friends stopped hearing a confession and hearing Vanitas name. There standing was a emotionless Vanitas and a pretty girl who was blushing.

They also noticed Dante and Johann eavesdropping on the love confession. The girl was waiting for Vanitas reply. "Non."

The girl looked sad "But why...? We don't have to be a clingy couple, please give me a chance!" She begged him. Vanitas still had a stoic expression on. But suddenly a smirk appeared on his face.

"Oh no that smirk..."

"Another poor soul."

Noé, Louis, Riche, Dominique and Jeanne looked confused by what they heard from Dante and Johann. Why did they looked worried for the girl.

"Give you a chance? Yeah right. Why in the hell should I give you a chance. And not being a clingy couple is bullshit every girl wants to be clingy with the guys they date. Your a fucking slut right? I wouldn't date you in a million years. I hate girls that think they have a chance so go crying away. Oh why don't you ask that Prince Charming guy out he'll most likely say yes to the likes of you. Haha I'm not like that Prince of Niceness. So no way in hell would I date you."

The poor girl was crying, Vanitas turned around and was about to walk away until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey." Vanitas looked at whose hand was on his shoulder.

There standing was Noé "Who the hell are you? Get your hand off me." Vanitas tells him, Noé glared at him "My name is Noé Archiviste." Noé introduced himself to Vanitas "You must be Vanitas the coldhearted Prince, right?"

Vanitas pushed Noé hand off his shoulder "Yeah that's my name. Now what business do you have with me pretty boy." Vanitas glared back at Noé. "Quack! That's the Prince Charming guy." Dante and Johann came from their hiding spot.

They ran next to Vanitas "Ah so this is the Prince known for his niceness, gross." Vanitas says with a disgusted look. That made Noé mad "What's so gross about being nice! I want you to apologize to that girl right now!" Noé tells Vanitas.

Vanitas glanced at the crying girl being held by Dominique and Jeanne who are trying to cheer her up. "Why should I. I just gave her my honest answer. Also being nice is a worthless thing to do, what's the point in it? Being nice will hurt you in the end." Vanitas answered Noé.

Dante and Johann glanced at Riche who was also trying to cheer up the girl. The atmosphere between Vanitas and Noé was intense "You could have just said no! You didn't have to say all that stuff to her! And being nice is not worthless!" Noé exploded.

"Noé calm down. You need to think clearly." Louis tries to calm Noé down "Haha what's this the Prince Charming never gets angry. Is this the first time? Haha" Vanitas laughed at that making Noé even more mad.

Dominique and Jeanne stomped their way up to Vanitas "Hey you! Don't you dare talk to Noé like that!" Dominique shouted at Vanitas. "You also had no right to tell all that unnecessary stuff to a girl!" Jeanne shouted as well.

Before Vanitas or his friends could say anything someone called out to the Cold-Hearted Prince "Vanitas!"

To be continued