Chapter 37

"He's changing because of you."

Noé looked at Dante as his eyes widen a little "Why...?" Noé asked them as they glanced at each other. "He love's you that's why." Johann was the one to answer him.

This of course shocked Noé, he didn't think that Vanitas actually loved him. Luca decided to speak up "Vanitas has never fallen in love with anyone Noé. Your the first person he's ever loved in his entire life romantically."

Of course Noé eyes widen more 'He loves me..? Then why did he not contact me or even tell me his feelings...! Why! Why! Why Vanitas?!' Noé thought to himself as he clutched his fist.

The three knew what Noe was thinking "He kept denying his feeling for you because he was afraid of loving someone and is also afraid of being loved. He also doesn't believe he deserves any happiness at all."Johann tells Noe as the tall tanned boy clutched his fist.

Noé bit his lower lip, the three knew he was mad about this. "I-If he told me then I would have stayed by his side...! I love Vanitas more then I have loved Louis! No Vanitas is my one and only true love...!" Noé yelled as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Dante gripped his fist tightly "Look Prince Charming! Don't you say if he told you, you would have stayed! You should have stayed by his side no matter what!" Dante yelled at Noé.

Johann adjusted his glasses "I agree with Dante here. Vanitas shouldn't have to tell you, you should have stayed whether he told you or not. After all isn't that what being in love all about? Staying by that person side no matter what." Johann tells Noé as he glared at the tall tanned man.

This of course made Noé feel so bad that he couldn't look the two in the eyes. Noé looked at Luca but the little boy looked away from Noé "You agree with them too Luca...?" Noé asked the smart boy.

Luca nodded as he now looked Noé in the eyes with a glare. "I agree with Dante and Johann. Their right about what their saying and you should know that when you left Vanitas called us and sounded so sad and hurt." Luca told Noé.

Noé eyes slightly widen, he didn't know that Vanitas was really heartbroken for the decision that he made. Dante glared at Noé even Johann and Luca glared at him.

The three turned to the door to go back to see Vanitas "Look just stay away from Vanitas." Dante told Noé "I'm sorry Noé but Vanitas has been through enough pain so don't come near him." Luca says as Johann. "Good bye Noé. Oh and keep Louis De Sade away from Vanitas." Johann tells Noé.

Noé froze from hearing that "Wait you can't tell me what to do! I'll make Vanitas remember me and I'll make sure to never leave him again!" Noé shouted to them but they ignored him.

With that Noé was the only one left in the room as he clutched his fist. "Sorry but I'm not going to do as you say. I realized that I made a mistake of not staying by his side so I'm going to make it right." Noé says to himself.

He was going to go see Vanitas but his phone rang, he took it out to see the caller ID. "Hello Teacher? Huh but why should I go? Okay if your going to be there then I'll go to the police station right now." Noé says as he hangs up.

Looks like visiting Vanitas will have to wait for Noé, his teacher wants to meet up with him at the police station to see Louis. In truth Noé doesn't want to see Louis and hopes he goes to prison for hurting Vanitas.

To Vanitas

Dante and the others came back to Vanitas room but he was sleeping again. "Did he ask any questions?" Luca asked Amelia as she nodded "Yes. Vani asked about Noé and the others but that was all he asked." Amelia told them.

They nodded "We can't tell him about what he was like before the accident or tell him about the pain he's suffering from." Dante says as the other three agreed.

Johann looked at the time "Looks like visiting hours is over, we should go now." He told them as they didn't want to leave "I'm coming back in the morning before going to school." Amelia told them "We're stop by too."

With that the four left, after a few minute after they left someone went through the window and stood next to Vanitas bed. It was Mikhail looking down at Vanitas sleeping figure.

"You shouldn't be sleeping brother, you should be up and exhausted." Mikhail whispers with a smile. "Don't worry I'll make you remember who you are soon." He whispers still with a smile. Mikhail wants to see the Vanitas that he knows the one that pushed everyone out.

Mikhail gently touches Vanitas left cheek, Vanitas mumbles something in his sleep. "I wonder if father would be happy or disappointed in you big brother?" Mikhail asks himself as he removed his hand from Vanitas cheek.

"Mmm...time to go now~I'll see you soon dear big brother.~" Mikhail says with a cheerful tone with a big smile. Mikhail opens the window as he gets ready to jump out but took one last look "Bye bye." With that he jumped out.

A few seconds later a nurse came in "I thought I heard someone here...huh the window is open!" The nurse ran to the window and closed it. "I don't want to get into trouble if the patient gets sick after regaining consciousness." The nurse mumbles as she left the room.

Vanitas looked in pain a little as he moved a little "...Urgh..." The pain that Vanitas was feeling was coming from his arm where the mark of the blue moon is at. It was more painful then the wounds he got from getting hit.

To be continued