Chapter 23

"I'm in love with you Vanitas..."

Hearing that made Vanitas eyes widen as he looked into Noé eyes. He saw honestly in Noé eyes, Vanitas knew that Noé was not lying to him about this sudden confession.

"Why me?" Vanitas couldn't help but ask Noé and Noé grabbed Vanitas hand. "I don't know but I fell in love with you, that I can be sure of." Noé tells Vanitas as the smaller blushed at hearing this.

Noé dragged Vanitas off the school campus "Hey! Where are we going?!" Vanitas asked Noé still blushing from the whole confession. "Just wait please." Noé says still dragging Vanitas along.

Vanitas sighed and nodded, not long did they make it to their destination. They were in front of Noé apartment building "Why are we here?!" Vanitas shouted/asked Noé. "I thought we could continue talking here instead of school." Noé tells Vanitas.

It did make sense to Vanitas now "Fine." The two walked to Noé apartment and went inside. All of a sudden Noé pinned Vanitas down surprising him. "...Noé..." Vanitas whispers his name.

"I'm sorry! I know you hate when people love you but I can't help falling in love with you! I want us to be together forever Vanitas! I love you." Noé once again confessed his feelings.

Before Vanitas could say anything Noé kissed him, Vanitas eyes widen in surprised. 'This idiot...he'll end up regretting it...but...' Vanitas couldn't think right. He ended up kissing Noé back and melting into it.

Noé hands started wandering Vanitas body, a moan slipped out of Vanitas mouth as he blushed at the sound that just came out of his mouth. Noé looked surprised by the moan and blushes "Cute."

That comment made Vanitas blush a lot "Don't call me cute!" Vanitas yelled trying not to blush but Noé just found that even cuter. Noé started kissing Vanitas on the neck "Mmn~" Vanitas moans a little.

Both were breathing heavily and both had flustered faces. Noé left marks on Vanitas neck and chest. Noé stripped Vanitas of his lower clothes as well and left marks on his thighs and waist too. "Noé~" Vanitas moans Noé name.

Hearing his name being moaned made Noé hard "Vanitas. P-Please." Noé says still blushing as Vanitas nodded, he went on his knees and unbuckle Noé pants. When Noé hard member was out Vanitas looked surprised.

'It's huge?! And fucking hard!' Vanitas yelled in his head. Vanitas touched the tip, Noé flinched a little "V-Vanitas..." Noé moaned a little. Vanitas smirked at this, Noé wanted release and pleasure. So Vanitas will give it to him.

Vanitas put it in his mouth as he started sucking on Noé hard member. "Ah~" Noé moaned, Vanitas was sucking and swirling his tongue around Noé member.

Noé was feeling really good and he glanced at Vanitas then out of nowhere he stuck a finger in Vanitas hole. This of course shocked the smaller as his face became bright red, he was still sucking Noé.

"I-I'm about to come~" Noé moaned as he was still fingering Vanitas. Vanitas was moaning while still giving Noé a blowjob "Cum in my mouth Noé~" Vanitas moaned.

And so Noé did, Vanitas swallowed his cum. Vanitas was breathing heavily right now as he was moaning from Noé finger. Noé removed his finger, he laid Vanitas down and positioned himself.

Noé slid his member in Vanitas, the smaller gripped Noé shoulder tightly. "Your so tight Vanitas." Noé blushes as he looks at Vanitas, Noé was still putting himself in.

'He's still not in?!' Vanitas thought as his grip was tight and he was flustered. Noé was all the way inside Vanitas now "Ah~" Vanitas moans loudly.

After waiting for a few minutes Noé decided to start thrusting and fast "Ahhh~ Noé ~" Vanitas moans became loud, Noé blushed more "V-Vanitas~" Noé moans his name now as the two were now kissing.

While kissing Vanitas moans didn't stop and Noé didn't slow down his pace. The kiss became so intense and sloppy at the same time. Vanitas couldn't think right neither could Noé they both were lost in pleasure.

"V-Vanitas~ Your clutching tighter around me~"

"Mmn~ Ahhh~ S-Shut u-up~"

The moaning didn't die down "Ahhh~ faster~" Vanitas moans more and Noé listened as his pace went faster. Noé was close "Vanitas!" Noé moans his name.

Vanitas nodded understanding, saliva was dripping from his mouth a little. "M-Me too!" Vanitas was able to say, he was still moaning but he was able to form words.

Noé was going to pull out but Vanitas wrapped his legs around Noé waist. "Cum inside me~" Vanitas moans in pleasure as that made Noé blush from hearing that. Noé nodded as he kept thrusting "Okay." Noé agrees to Vanitas request.

With a few more thrusts they both came, Noé came inside Vanitas while Vanitas came on their stomachs. They both were panting as they were now exhausted. "I'll get us a towel." Noé tells Vanitas as he gets up.

Suddenly Noé was brought back down "We're not done yet Noé." Vanitas tells him still panting and flustered. Noé of course became flustered from this.

Once again Noé became hard, Vanitas smirked as the two went for another round.

An Hour Later

The two were breathing heavily while laying down. Noé forced himself to sit up "I'll get a towel this time..." Noé tells Vanitas as he only nodded.

Not a second long did Noe take as he brought the towel. Vanitas took it right away "I'm all sticky now." Vanitas mumbles as he was wiping himself. "Can I use your bathroom?" Vanitas asked Noé.

"Sure." Noé says with a smile, he too felt sticky and sweaty from their fun exercise.

To be continued