Chapter 3

Vanitas eyes slightly widen at hearing Noé words. People always say that the blue moon was an omen to everyone. Everyone feared the color of his eyes but only a few actually liked his eye color.

But it was the first time ever that anyone called them beautiful like the blue moon. Vanitas laughed at that "Hahaha! You got to be kidding me right! Hahaha!" Vanitas laughed.

Noé looked at Vanitas confused, he stood up "You must be a fool. Do you not know that to the world the blue moon is an omen yet here you are saying something ridiculous. Hahaha!" Vanitas laughed more.

"I know." Noé paused for a second "I know that it's known to be an omen but still...I think it's beautiful." Noé says with a smile.

A frown now appeared on Vanitas face as he walked up to Noé, he glared at him. "Listen here Prince Charming, your sweet words and niceness will not work on me. I am not the type of person to be won over by something so stupid." Vanitas tells Noé.

Noé gripped the bag tightly "I'm being serious here. I don't like you either but still your eyes are really beautiful..." Noé trailed off as he blushed slightly "They go well with your hair color and features." Noé honestly tells Vanitas.

Vanitas gritted his teeth, he hated Noé for being so stupid and kind. "Hahaha! That is honestly stupid! If you like my eyes why not take them then!" Vanitas says with a smile and laugh that sounded like a maniac.

Noé eyes widen 'What is with him. All I did was compliment his eyes. Does he hate his eye color or something?' Noé thought to himself. A ringtone was heard and it was Noé phone.

"Hello? Oh Louis, sorry I'll be there soon. Yeah, you have the spare key. Okay see you soon."

With that Noé hung up, Vanitas laughed "So the Prince Charming is actually dating his best friend Louis. Am I correct?" Vanitas asked Noé with a smirk.

Noé blushed at that "Um...oui...we been dating for about six years now." Noé tells Vanitas, Noé noticed the look of hate and anger in Vanitas eyes. "Is something wrong?" Noé asked Vanitas.

"How can anyone love someone."

Hearing that made Noé shocked "Excuse me?" Noé asked him. "Love is stupid. There is no such thing as loving someone, they will end up betraying you. Love is worthless. It is meaningless." Vanitas tells Noé with a smirk.

*SLAM*

The wall behind Vanitas cracked a little, a smile appeared on Vanitas face. "Oh dear me did I struck a nerve?" Vanitas says staring at Noé with those eyes. "Shut up. You are only saying those stuff because you never been in love. You treat everyone like your play things well I won't be."

Noé glared at Vanitas and Vanitas glared back at Noé "Maybe your family needs to show you what love means. I'm sure they love you right so you shouldn't be calling love-"

*Bam*

Noé fell to his knees coughing and clutching his stomach "Shut your mouth up." There was so much hate and venom in Vanitas words "I can say what I want. You don't know anything about me so don't you spout nonsense."

With that Vanitas turned away and walked away from Noé. "Damn. I didn't know he was strong." Noé managed to stand up.

"I should go..." Noé mumbles but he wanted to go after Vanitas. Noé wanted to ask Vanitas questions, he wanted to ask him something else too. "Noé!"

Louis voice brought Noé back to his senses "I'm home already?" Noé whispered, Louis hugged him and grabbed his hand to drag Noé into the apartment "Come on. It's pretty cold outside Noé." Louis tells him.

Noé nodded as they were now inside Noé apartment "I already set the movie up and made some snacks. You bought drinks right Noé." Louis asked his boyfriend.

"Oui." Noé says with a smile as he holds up two bags. "I bought a lot." Noé tells him. They sat on Noé couch together watching the movie Louis chose.

Sadly Noé didn't pay attention as his mind was somewhere else. 'That look that Vanitas gave me...it was full of hate...' Noé thought to himself, the only thing on his mind is Vanitas and he hated it. "Noé is everything okay?" Louis asked Noé.

Noé smiled "Yeah everything is fine. I'm just tired is all..." Noé lied to Louis for the first time and he hated lying. Noé couldn't tell Louis about his encounter with Vanitas.

"We can go to sleep then." Louis says with a smile and it just made Noé feel more guilty for lying. "I'm sorry Louis...can you please go home tonight..." Noé asked Louis as his boyfriend eyes widen.

Louis was surprised and shocked, Noé has never asked him to leave. "Did I do something wrong Noé?" Louis asked him. Noé shook his head "Of course not! I just want to be alone tonight." Noé tells him.

The two stared at each other "Fine I'll leave! But don't go calling me to come back!" Louis put his shoes on and grabbed his jacket "Louis!" Noé tried to talk to him but he slammed the door and left.

Noé looked down and went to his bed to lay down. "I'm sorry Louis..." Noé mumbles to himself.

To Vanitas

Vanitas was on a random roof, he was looking up at the dark night and the moon. "That stupid man...if he doesn't know anything then he should keep his mouth shut..." Vanitas whispers to himself.

You hate him don't you?

"Of course I hate him. He's nothing but a goody too shoes." Vanitas says to himself. Yet all you can think about is Noé right. Why is that? Vanitas bit his lip a little, he didn't know how to answer that.

Why did the Prince Charming of their school kept popping into his head. After having that talk all he could do is think about Noé. "Who cares if I think of him. Nothing is going to change. Love is worthless. Kindness is pointless. I don't need emotions or anyone at all. I hate everyone in this world. That will never change."

I truly wonder that. Will it still be the same or will it change brother.

"Beautiful. Just like the blue moon..."

Remembering those words made Vanitas furious even more. He hated Noé even more "I hate that idiot even more! I hate my eyes! I hate everyone especially Noé Archiviste!" Vanitas yelled out of anger.

Don't hate your eyes. Who cares what people say about them, you can hate them all you want. But one thing is for sure you can never change your eye color.

To be continued