Chapter 14

Vanitas and Noé were at Noé's apartment they were sitting down just doing homework before asking each other questions once again. "Prince Charming." Vanitas says not looking at Noé.

Noé stopped what he was doing and looked at Vanitas. "Oui?" He answered Vanitas, he put his pen down and looked at Noé now. They stared at each other for a few seconds until Vanitas broke the silence.

"Let's go out."

A pen fell to the ground and it was Noé pen, he was clearly in shock. "Quoi...?" Noé asked Vanitas who smiled "You heard me. Let's go out, you know like date each other." Vanitas tells Noé still with a smile.

Noé didn't know what to say at all, how should he even answer. He knew his friends would definitely object to this relationship.

Vanitas looked at Noé "It will also be easier for our little game." Hearing that made Noé now think about it 'It would be much easier to win the game to see if I can melt his cold heart.' Noé thought to himself.

"Okay. I'll go out with you Vanitas but you have to stop calling me Prince Charming. Just call me Noé." Noe tells Vanitas as he grinned and nodded "Okay Noé. I'm looking forward to our new relationship."

Noé didn't know what else to say, Vanitas spoke up "I do have some rules." That got Noé curious now "What are they?" He asked his new lover "We aren't going to be a clingy couple. We do have to go on some dates. You have to tell your friends we're dating because I'm going to tell mine. That's pretty much it."

Hearing those rules just made Noé nod "My friends probably won't like it but I'll tell them." Noé tells Vanitas as he grin at that. "Good. I need to go now, it's my turn to cook." Vanitas mumbles but Noé heard.

"Your turn to cook?"

Vanitas nodded "That's right, I should tell you that I live with Amelia. We take turns cooking and today is my turn. Well bye." With that Vanitas left without letting Noé say anything.

Noé looked at his closed door "Huh? Him and Amelia live together...?" Noé mumbles and there was a feeling that Noé felt. The feeling of disliking and envy, it was jealousy.

'I never felt this way especially when I was with Louis...' Noé thought to himself as he looked down at his room floor. Noé just realized that he and Louis barely broke up and here he is agreeing to go out with Vanitas.

This was going to be very hard for Noé to explain to Dominique and the others about his new relationship with Vanitas and why Louis and him broke up.

With Vanitas

Vanitas was humming while cooking "You seem happy Vani. Did you succeed in your little plan of asking Noé Archiviste out?" Amelia asked her savior.

Turning off the stove and serving their plates, Vanitas turned around holding two plates with a grin. "Of course I did. He was surprise to hear my suppose confession. But I told him so it could be easier for him to try and win our little game. I also gave him rules and I specifically told him that he needs to tell his friends about me and him dating."

Amelia smirked a little "Vani your so mean. You know when he tells his friends they will be furious with him especially his ex." Amelia tells Vanitas.

"Hahaha! That's the plan. He's probably worrying about it right now, Prince Charming must be trying to come up with a plan of how to tell them." Vanitas laughs at his plan already excited.

Both of them were eating as they talked "By the way I told Prince of Niceness about us living together. So don't be surprise if he goes up to you and asks if it's true." Vanitas told her.

Hearing that made Amelia sighed "Of course you would tell him before asking me if it was okay first." Amelia says taking another bite of Vanitas's Quiche Lorraine.

"So delicious." Amelia mumbles as Vanitas smiled at her, he was pleased that Amelia loved his food. Vanitas taught Amelia how to cook, she was good but not as great as Vanitas.

She loved his cooking and so did the others, the others would stop by to just eat Vanitas food. "I had to tell him to make sure he at least feels jealous. I'm sure he's never felt jealousy when he was with Louis De Sade." Vanitas tells Amelia.

Before Amelia could answer Vanitas, their door slammed opened "We came by to see how your plan went!" It was Dante voice and following him was of course Johann and Luca who smiled.

A tick mark appeared on Vanitas cheek "You damn liar baldy! You just came to eat my cooking didn't you! You all fucking did!" Vanitas shouted at them.

Luca and Johann looked away like they didn't know anything. Dante on the other hand grinned "Come on quack we really did come to see if your plan went well." Dante tells Vanitas.

Frowning at him didn't make that stupid smile fade from Dante face. Vanitas was already serving them without even realizing it "Just be lucky that I made extra." Vanitas tells them as he sets their food down on the table.

The three immediately sat down and began to eat "I really am wondering how the plan went master?" Luca asked Vanitas as he continued to eat his food.

It was silent for a few seconds because Vanitas was chewing his food. Vanitas spoke once he finished swallowing it "It actually went well. Prince of Niceness accepted my request of dating." Vanitas continued to tell them what happened.

Luca, Dante and Johann were surprised that Noé would actually agree to date Vanitas of all people. "Something must be wrong with that Prince Charming guy." Dante says as he was still eating.

Vanitas smirked "Oh don't be jealous baldy, he probably already fell for my beauty like how you did when we first met." Vanitas tells Dante with that smirk there.

Dante scoffed "I told you before that I did not fall for you! And I'm not bald!" Dante shouted as the two started arguing while the others laughed at them.

"Hey Vanitas."

Vanitas looked to see Luca "I heard from Dante and Johann that you make the best Tarte Tatin in the world. Can you make some for me? That's what I want as my reward." Luca asked Vanitas with puppy eyes. Vanitas sighed "Fine. Tomorrow after work and after I'm done talking with Mr. Fortis and Mr. Olivier." Vanitas says.

With that Luca was happy even the others since they know Vanitas will make them some as well.

To be continued