Chapter 10

Vanitas was sitting through a boring lecture about what doctors should know. Vanitas knew all this stuff already 'Why can't I just graduate already. I know the stuff.' Vanitas thought to himself.

"Attention! Some of the students from different majors are coming to listen in on our class. So be nice everyone."

The professor eyed Vanitas but he couldn't care less. Vanitas wondered what majors were coming to listen to a stupid lecture from his professor. Vanitas suddenly had a feeling he did not like.

Walking into the classroom none other then Noé who was study Communication, Journalism, Writing, and Media. Vanitas raised an eyebrow wondering why he would want to join a lecture for future doctors or nurses.

Noé decided to sit next to Vanitas as he scowled "Why the hell would you sit next to me Prince Charming?" Vanitas asked in an annoyed tone, Noé smiled at him "You look lonely that's why."

All the girls drooled and had hearts in their eyes "The Cold-Hearted Prince Vanitas and Prince Charming Noé are sitting together!" "Their even more handsome sitting together!"

"Pay attention!!!" The professor yelled getting everyone attention. "I heard from Louis that you have a pretty high IQ." Noé asked Vanitas as he was taking notes. Even though Vanitas knew everything about being a doctor he still took notes.

Vanitas continued to write "Hm. I wonder where your lover got that from?" Vanitas asked Noé now, Noé didn't know how to answer him. "I don't like when people snoop into my life you know." Vanitas tells Noé.

Noé felt a chill for a second "It doesn't matter how Louis found out. I want to get to know you Vanitas. That's all I want to know." Noé tells Vanitas honestly.

That definitely surprised Vanitas, he wanted to laugh so bad. But he held it in "Your a strange one Noé Archiviste. Everyone says the same thing but I turn them down. What makes you think I'll tell you." Vanitas tells Noé.

The two were still taking notes while talking "Because I'm different from everyone else why else would you bother answering my questions instead of ignoring me." Noé says glancing at Vanitas.

Vanitas glanced at him back "I'll say that your right. I dislike you yet I find you interesting Noé. But that doesn't mean that I would tell you about myself." Vanitas admits being interested in Noé.

Noé smiled a little "Then how about a game." Vanitas raised an eyebrow "Game?" He asked as Noé nodded "If I could melt that cold heart of yours then you tell me about yourself." Noé says with a smile.

"And if you lose?" Vanitas asked Noé "Then I'll leave you alone and make sure my friends don't bother you either." Noé tells Vanitas.

This was an interesting bet "Very well. I accept your challenge Noé. Let's see if you can win this little game of yours." Vanitas tells him with a grin. "What about your lover and friends, I know they don't like me." Vanitas says to Noé.

Noé smiled still "Leave that to me. I already have an idea in mind. I can tell them we are paired up in a project together and have to work together." Noé tells Vanitas.

That made Vanitas want to laugh even more "Pfft...Fine. Doesn't matter to me if you lie in the end you'll end up loosing this little game." Vanitas tells Noé.

With that the lesson ended and the professor wanted to talk with Vanitas. While walking out Noé couldn't help but glance at Vanitas. "The professor is most likely asking our Cold-Hearted Prince for advice!"

Noé heard one of the girls talking. 'Ah so he gives advice to the professor even though he's just a student. Interesting.' Noé thought to himself as he walked out of the building. He was headed to his next class.

While walking Noé happens to see Luca a close friend of Jeanne and a friend of his. "Hey Luca! Are you headed to class?" Noé ran up to Luca and asked him.

Luca looked up at Noé "Yeah I am. I came to get some information about medical, health and wellness." Luca tells Noé.

Noé nodded at that, he knew that Luca was a business major like Dominique and Louis but he wondered why he needed those information. "Once you graduate do you plan to own a hospital or something?" Noé decided to ask.

That made Luca flinch a little as he shook his head. "I'm not just getting information about this but others as well. I'm getting information just in case if my company does any business with a hospital or other places." Luca tells Noé.

Something seemed off about Luca reply to Noé, he felt like Luca was hiding something from him. Noé just shook it off, he's probably just overthinking it. "Hey Luca have you met a student here named Vanitas?" Noé decided to ask Luca.

Vanitas and Luca had to pretend that they didn't know each other especially since Jeanne also attended this college.

"Non. But I have heard rumors about him and Louis asked me if I can try to get information on his background." Luca told Noé as his eyes widen at that. "What Louis asked you..." Noé asked Luca as he nodded.

Luca tilted his head a little and acted confused "Did you not know? I thought Louis would have told you this, apparently he feels like Vanitas is a bad person. He also said that he wants to ruin Vanitas." Luca tried to hide his anger at the words he's repeating.

When Louis came up and talked to Luca about this, Luca was furious but held back his anger and just agreed. Luca didn't like Louis for wanting to do this to his hero to Vanitas.

Noé ran off, he was most likely going to find Louis and confront him about this. "Did I do good master Vanitas?" Luca asked Vanitas who was hiding. "Of course. You did great and as promise I'll reward you. Think hard about what you want." Vanitas tells Luca.

Luca face lit up "I'll let you know after school! I need to go now master Vanitas." Luca says as he ran off so he's not late to class.

Vanitas smiled as his plan went off without a hitch, now they wait. Vanitas was smart and he knew before Noé spoke of a game. He knew what Noé was going to say but he allowed him to speak anyways. He found this interesting that's why he agreed.

Luca ran as fast as he can, he was so happy that he made Vanitas proud. 'I want you to tell Noé about what Louis told you. Act like you didn't know Louis wanted to keep this a secret from Noé. This is how I'm getting back at that De Sade boy.'

Those were Vanitas exact words, Luca agreed because Louis deserved it especially if he plans to try and ruin Vanitas life. "He won't be able to because master will just ruin him." Luca mumbles to himself as he made it to his next class.

To be continued