Chapter 38

It was the morning as Noé was heading to the police station to meet up with his teacher so they can go and see Louis. Noé yawned a little, he wasn't really a morning person at all.

Noé rubbed his eyes a little too "I had to take off classes today because teacher really wanted me to be there..." He mumbles to himself but he also felt anger built up "...But I also don't want to see him either..." Noé angrily says to himself.

Noé was now inside as he looked around for his teacher until he finally found him. "Teacher!" He called as he turned to see Noé walking towards him. Teacher smiled at Noé "Good morning Noé." Noé nodded at that "Good morning to you too, teacher." He greeted back.

Teacher sighed now "Shall we go now." Teacher asked Noé as the teen nodded and they were shown to a room where you can talk to the arrested people. Both Noé and his teacher sat down as Louis was on the other side with a smile.

"Good morning to you both. Grandfather have you bailed me out and Noé it's not really like you to be up in the morning." Louis says with that smile that was present on his face of when he came in.

Teacher stared at Louis with a frown "I would first like you to explain yourself before I tell you if I did or didn't bail you." He demanded for Louis to explain himself first.

Louis sighed as he looked angry "I did what I felt was right, if he wasn't in this world anymore then Noé would come back to me!" Louis yelled out of why he pushed Vanitas into the street, Noé clutched his fist and gritted his teeth.

The teacher/Louis and Dominique grandfather looked at Noé then his grandson, he sighed and frown at Louis. "If we never met that bastard then Noé and me would have never broken up! He's such an asshole that I wanted him to die! I WANTED TO KILL HIM SO BADLY!!! AND NOW I DID HAHAHAHA!!" Louis laughed crazily.

Noé and Teacher eyes widen as they looked at Louis like he was crazy and he is. The anger that Noé was feeling finally exploded "YOUR THE ASSHOLE HERE!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO VANITAS, HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH AWFUL THINGS!!! Y-YOU TRIED TO KILL SOMEONE THAT I HAVE FALLEN DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH!! Your not right in the head Louis...I'm glad we broke up..." Noé shouted at Louis as tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"I hate you so much!" Hearing that made Louis eyes widen "Don't say that Noé! We love each other so I was doing what was right for you and me. So don't say things you don't mean..!" Louis begged Noé.

Teacher glanced at Noé then back at Louis "You are a disgrace to the De Sade family." Louis eyes widen "I haven't bailed you out because I wanted to hear you out and believe that you didn't push him on purpose. Now that I heard this I made my decision, Louis your staying here." Teacher told his grandson.

Louis was in shock "I thought you would understand grandfather...you can't do that to me! Bail me out right now!" Louis yelled at his grandfather, Noé spoke up "You need help, your crazy in the head Louis."

Both Noé and Teacher stood up and walked off "HEY DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ONTO ME AND WALK OFF!!! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Louis yelled banging the plastic wall. The police pulled him away and restrained Louis.

Teacher told the police that he will not be bailing Louis out and told them that Louis also needs help because he's not right in the head. They nodded "We're going to put him in court and my guess is that he will be guilty." The police told them.

Neither Noé nor Teacher felt pity for Louis "When his trial does come I will be attending." Teacher tells Noé, the tanned teen looked down to the ground "I'm not sure if I will be attending." Teacher understood why Noé not sure of attending.

"Are you going to see him." Teacher asked Noé as he nodded and left. Noé was walking to the hospital to see Vanitas, he just wanted to see him and hope that his memories will come back to him.

While lost in thought Noé made it to the hospital and he checked in and headed to Vanitas room. Noé knocked on the door "Come in." Noé walked in to see him alone reading a book. He was glad that Amelia and the others were at school.

Vanitas looks up to see Noé "Oh your the guy from yesterday, it was Noé right?" He asked the the white haired male nodded with a sad smile "Yeah my name is Noé...can I sit down." Noé asked Vanitas as he nodded and Noé sat down on a chair next to Vanitas.

The raven head put the book down "So how do we even know each other. To me it looks like we wouldn't get along at all, like we're complete opposites." Vanitas tells Noé looking at him with his piercing light blue eyes.

"What do you mean by that Vanitas...?" Noé asked as he felt nervous, Vanitas sighed "I might not have any memories of you or any of my friends but I'm not stupid enough to know the type of people that I know who I would dislike." Vanitas told Noé.

Noé gulped as he smiled "Well if I'm going to be honest we didn't get along at first but then we started hanging out slowly because we had a project to do together..." Noé tells Vanitas the truth well some what of the truth.

Vanitas raised an eyebrow but flinched a little since his head still hurt. "Are you okay Vanitas?!" Noé panicked a little as he tried to grab his hand but sadly Vanitas slapped his hand away from touching him.

"Don't touch me."

To be continued