Chapter 26

In front of Vanitas and Amelia home was a young girl, Vanitas sighed as he just walked to his door "What is it Chloe?" Vanitas asked as he was unlocking the door. "I came to ask you something Vanitas or should I say The Blue Moon." Chloe says as Vanitas glared at her.

"Come inside and we can continue our chat inside." Vanitas says, he invited Chloe inside. Instead of showering and changing he made tea and brought some snacks out for Chloe. Vanitas sat in front of her "Now speak." He ordered her.

Chloe took a sip of the tea as she sighed "Jean-Jacques was attacked and is in the hospital right now. I want you to kill the man that tried to kill my Beloved." Chloe requests Vanitas help as he was listening to her.

Chloe took out a picture of two men "I was able to get a picture, the man on the right is his father Jean-Chastel. Jean and his father have never had a great relationship, you may do as you please with him. But for sure kill the man on the left. You don't have to kill them on the same nights." Chloe says, Vanitas smirked at her.

Vanitas crossed his arms "If you came in person then does that mean your paying me in cash?" Vanitas asked Chloe. She nodded showing no emotion "Yes. Please Vani, I already owe you my life but they tried to kill the man I love." Chloe begged Vanitas.

The girl looked desperate for Vanitas help, he sighed "Very well. I'll help you out." Vanitas accepted Chloe request. She smiled at him "Thank you Vanitas." "Yeah whatever."

Chloe left Vanitas home, she was heading to the hospital to see her lover. She remembered how she first met Vanitas.

Flashback

Chloe was sitting on her bed looking sad. She lived in an old house that her parents abandoned her in, everyone knew but they did nothing to help.

They called her a witch and the house a haunted house. Chloe didn't mind, as long as they just left her alone.

But she did wonder what it would be like to play with other kids her age. Chloe was sad "I want to play..." Chloe mumbles to herself.

All Chloe wanted was a normal life, to be a normal girl with a loving family but no she wasn't destined with any of that. "Hey Vanitas! You can't go in there!"

That got Chloe attention as she hid herself and glanced to see who was outside. There she saw a boy with light blue eyes and a little boy with brown hair.

Vanitas laughed "I want to see if what people say about this house is true! I want to see this suppose witch!" Vanitas laughs with a huge grin, Luca sighed.

Chloe looked down at the ground "That's right to everyone I'm just some witch and this is a haunted house..." Chloe says as she decided to keep an eye on her trespasser.

Vanitas looked around in surprise "This place is pretty clean for a suppose Haunted House. I bet the witch isn't even real either." Vanitas says as he continued to look around.

Chloe watched Vanitas 'He's no trouble at all. I should hide until he leaves...' She thought to herself. Chloe turned to walk away "Are you done watching me?"

That made Chloe jump a little, she looked to see Vanitas staring at her. "How did you know...?" Chloe asked Vanitas as he grinned.

"So not a witch but a beautiful snow flake." Vanitas says as Chloe blushed a little but is soon faded. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you know about this place?" Chloe tells Vanitas.

Vanitas laughed "Of course I heard of this place. They say a witch lives in this haunted house and whoever comes here she kills them. She even makes them into food or potions! Hahaha." Chloe listened to Vanitas.