Vanitas & Luca

It's been about three years since Vanitas met the others and save them from their suffering.

Vanitas needed to attend school, so he did. He was able to get Dante, Amelia and Johann in the same school as him but they weren't in the same class as him.

"This is so boring being here..." Vanitas complains a little. Vanitas just wanted to ditch his classes. "You should be paying attention Vanitas." A boy tells him.

The boy was about ten years old and he skipped grades. "Yeah and if I don't what are you going to do about it Luca?" Vanitas asked with a grin.

The boy was known as Luca Oriflamme, he was the second smartest student. The first is of course Vanitas yet he doesn't brag about it like everyone should. "Just pay attention okay or your going to get into trouble." Luca tells Vanitas.

Vanitas glanced at Luca, he can tell that the child has bruises on his arms. He was curious of where he got them. Sure Luca was annoying to Vanitas but he was a kid and someone that treated him like a normal person.

Once the bell rang Vanitas decided to follow Luca and see what's going on with him. "Hey kid!" Luca flinched at the voice, he looked at the group of teens. "Um hey guys..."

The group surrounded Luca "Do you have the money?" One of the boys asked Luca as the child nodded in fear "O-Oui. Here you go." Luca handed them the money trembling a little.

Another guy snatched the envelope and took out the money. He counted it and grin "It's all here. But you took your sweet time giving it to us so you deserve a beating." He told Luca as the poor kid flinched.

Vanitas was watching it happen, he frown at what was happening. Luca cried for help and for them to stop beating them but no one came to help Luca.

The boys left a crying and beaten Luca up. Vanitas came out and walked towards Luca "You alright Luca?" He asked the ten year old child, he stood above him.

Luca continued to sob and hugging himself, he didn't want to answer Vanitas. Luca hated being seen like this especially seen by Vanitas. "Do you want revenge on those guys?" Vanitas asked Luca.

Hearing the word revenge made Luce look at Vanitas. "Revenge?" Luca asked Vanitas as he nodded at that. "Yes revenge. You can make them suffer." Vanitas told Luca with a calm expression.

Luca sat up and shook his head "Non! Revenge is not necessary at all!" Luca stood up and shouted "I will not harm them!" Luca once again shouted at Vanitas as he was about to walk away.

"Even though they hurt you?"

That made Luca stop in his tracks "They hurt you yet you don't want to harm them back. That maybe a noble act to you but in the end you will still be suffering." Vanitas tells Luca.

Luca clutched his small fist "Non! I still won't hurt them! I would never want anything bad to happen to them even though they hurt me!" Luca shouted at Vanitas as he ran off.

Vanitas just watched Luca run away from him "I wonder that. Even you will break and want them to suffer." A smirk appeared "And I would gladly love to make them suffer too." Vanitas says to himself.

A week passed by since Luca and Vanitas talk, Luca refuses to look at Vanitas. And this was amusing to Vanitas of how Luca refuses to get revenge on those boys that harms him and takes his money.

The school day went by pretty fast, Vanitas had Amelia, Johann and Dante skip the day to watch them and follow their every move.

Vanitas saw that the group was dragging Luca away from the school. "Oh. I wonder what their going to do to poor little Luca?" He whispers to himself as he decides to follow them.

While tailing them Vanitas called Johann "Hey I want you to get ready and to get their families money." Vanitas ordered "Right. Don't worry we won't fail you." Johann answered Vanitas right away.

With that their call ended, when Vanitas looked up the group of guys and Luca was gone. "Shit! I lost them!" Vanitas cursed himself as he went to search for them.

Luca was brought into an abandon building, he was on the ground. The guys looked at Luca with lust and that brought fear to Luca. He just wanted to run right now but he wouldn't be able to escape.

The guys pinned Luca down "LET ME GO NOW!!!" Luca screamed as they ripped off the child uniform making him completely naked "Shut up! Just be good and listen!" The leader punched Luca "OW!"

Luca screamed and was in tears "PLEASE! DON'T! PLEASE STOP IT NOW! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" Luca screamed for help. He was crying in tears and the guys didn't stop their hands wandered around Luca small body.

"Shut up or it's going to hurt." The leader says as he pulls his pants down and takes out his member. Luca eyes widen as tears still kept streaming "N-No..."

Luca was scared. He didn't want this. He needed help, Luca now wanted them to suffer. 'Someone help me please!!!!' Luca yelled for help in his mind as he shut his eyes tightly.

"GYAHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"NO-GYAHHHHH!!!!"

Luca felt something wet hitting his body and face. He hears screams of pain coming from the guys "HAHAHAHA!!! Suffer some more!! Hahaha!" It was Vanitas laughing while he was cutting and stabbing them.

Seeing this horrified Luca but he felt glad that they were dead now. Vanitas laughed at their dead bodies, he was covered in blood. Vanitas uniform was stained in the students blood. "You got what you filthy bugs deserved." Vanitas tells them.

"Hahahahahaha! This was so much fun! Hahahaha!" Vanitas continued to laugh like this was nothing, he turned to Luca now. "How do you feel about this Luca? Are you glad or do you feel bad for them?" Vanitas asked with a grin.

Luca didn't know what to say, he once again looked at the scene before him. "...I'm glad...I'm not mad or sad about this..." Luca told Vanitas.

Vanitas grinned as he took his uniform coat off and threw it to Luca. "It's covered in blood but it will have to do to cover you up." Vanitas tells Luca.

Putting on the bloody coat to cover himself up Luca stood up and hugged Vanitas. That surprised Vanitas as his eyes widen "Hey let go of me." Vanitas orders Luca but the child shook his head.

"I wanna repay you! But I have nothing that I could show how grateful I am! So I'll give you my life Vanitas!" Luca tells Vanitas in tears.

To be honest Vanitas wasn't planning on inviting Luca to join him because he was still a kid. But now he changed his mind "Glad to have you on board Luca." Vanitas tells him with a grin.

Luca thought to himself 'This man is my hero. He is someone I will protect one day.'

To be continued