Worst Birthday Ever

KANE

What the hell even is this? I never wanted a Mate and then this bitch comes up in here, and my wolf says that shit in my head?

'No way in hell Cyprus!'
I mind linked to him and he was silent as he snarled at me from the shadows of my mind.

I had stormed out the back door for a run cause I was livid. By the time I came back, the Adrienne's were walking back downstairs so I mind-linked my father.

'What's going on?'

He looked at me out of the corner of his eyes but remained firm in his stance as if nothing was wrong.

'She will be staying here and we will figure out what to do when they leave. I have a few ideas so just meet me in my office.'

I glared at him for a second and then went back to glaring at the omega's parents.

A few tears started trickling down her cheeks as they explained the situation to her. I let out a low growl of frustration from this whole ordeal.

'Go and comfort our mate!'
Cyprus had growled and demanded I soothe her.

'Shut up Cyprus, it's not happening.'
He snarled at me and blocked me away from him.

She began to beg and plead as her annoying crying persisted, all while her mother teared up, only able to say sorry as both parents backed out the door and left.

Once fully out of her sight, I watched her cower as she cried and it made me sick to even watch, yet a pain tinged in my chest.

"Pathetic and weak."

I spat out as I glared at her.

'To my office Kane.'
My father linked and I followed him upstairs, ripping my gaze from her. As we entered his office I shut the door behind me and looked at my father.

"I refuse to have a weak omega as my Mate. I am an Alpha and a bloodthirsty one at that. We have the highest-ranking pack with the strongest wolf's ever! She does not deserve, or even begin to be worthy of the title of Luna!"

"STOP!" 

My father snapped.

"I won't have my son be mated to an omega either because she will never be good enough of a Luna for this pack. We face too many dangers constantly to have to worry about the future Luna being killed every 5 seconds cause she is a defenseless omega. Son, it would be wise to reject your mate, but if you can't do that I'll take matters into my own hands."

ISABELLA

I stood, mortified at the fact that I was mates with the Future Alpha of the Shadow Pack. Not only that but I was rejected by him, and then my parents left me here! 

How could they?!

All I could do was cry and cower as I stood alone in the living room, just staring at the front door.

Should I shift and run? But then my wolf might be seen and then I'd have worse troubles on my hands. Though at the same time, I don't know what lies ahead for me. I just have such a bad feeling that I need to run.