Omega Bound

ISABELLA

When I woke up it was bright out and the sun was blaring through the window, making my eyes burn a little. I looked around to see that Alice wasn't there.

I got up and cautiously walked out of the bedroom and down the hall into the kitchen. I saw everyone sitting at the table, the smell of bacon filling my nose.

"Hey! New Girls awake!" Stace said.

"Hey, what's up Isabella. Did you sleep good?" Eric asked.

"Yeah I did, I was pretty tired. I'm surprised I woke up this early."

"It is like.. 7 in the morning so I'd say perfect timing!" Lyla said as she giggled.

"So, you gonna help us hunt today Isabella? Or are you gonna go help clean the Pack house?" Trent said.

I jolt up and shake my head.
"I'm not supposed to leave the pack house! Didn't you hear Alpha Kane last night?"

"Yeah but, he came in an hour ago and said for you to help out so.."
He shrugs.

"Oh yeah, he said to help us hunt."
Alice said.

I can't. If they see my wolf things could be so much worse for me! But I can't go to the Pack house either cause he's ordering me to hunt. What do I do?!

I start to chew on my lip nervously.

'Hunt and we can stay hidden and away from the others. We can just shift, carrying the food back that we hunted in human form.'

Aria is right. If I don't do anything I'll probably be punished hardcore or worse, killed. As I come to the conclusion that I have no choice, I swallow and put on a fake tiny smile.

"Then I'll hunt since I got no other choice."

"Awesome! New competition guys. Let's see who's the winner this time!" Trent said with excitement.

"Competition?"
I said as I tilted my head slightly.

"Yeah, the boys started a game where basically whoever wins by bringing back the most Prey, gets exempt from cleaning that day. Looser has to make breakfast, do dishes, and take out the trash." Lila says.

"Oh, okay. Sounds fun.."
I nervously laugh.

I walk over and grab some bacon and eat it. As I'm finishing my last piece, Trent stands up and stretches as he heads for the back door.

"Well come on guys let's go!"

Now I'm even more nervous. I walk to the back door and look at the surrounding woods and open field in front of me.

"Wow.. it's beautiful."

"Just like you Isabella."

I thought it was Trent again but it wasn't it was Eric. His words made me blush as I gave him a faint smile. He sheepishly smiled back and waved his hand out into the field.

"After you. Let's get this started so that Trent shuts the hell up."

We both chucked a little and started walking to the other boys. Once they caught me up on all the details and where I can and can't go, which is a bit confusing but I'll manage, we head out into the woods. The 3 boys shifted in the field after they all stripped which made me shield my eyes in embarrassment.

'Hubba Hubba' My wolf said.

'Oh shut it Aria, you perv!'

I turned beet red and walked into the forest before taking a direction fully away from the rest of the boys.