Rogues

KANE

My father sprinted back with Eric and his two betas as well as my beta Max and two of our fighters.

'They took Isabella as well Alpha!'
Eric informed my father with concern which made my wolf growl.

'Shut up you weak mutt. She's an omega so forget it!'
The deafening growl he gave me just pissed me off more.

Father shot me a glare and looked in the direction that the rogues scent lead off to.

'Yes Eric, we will get Isabella back but for now, we are going to worry about our pack's safety and hunt down the rogues. They have come too close to our borders and every living thing knows better than to cross onto our land uninvited. That makes this a threat. Kill them all, one by one.'

I showed a menacing Grin at the thought of what was to come. Blood on my hands and screams of defeat as I tear rogues to pieces while they beg for mercy. I enjoy the killing and I always have and I always will.

'Eric, you will go back to the Pack house and inform my wife of the situation. Do tell her we will be back before nightfall tomorrow. I hate to make our lovely Luna worry.'

'Yes, Alpha! I'll inform Luna and leave now so I arrive before dark.'

My father nods and directs his attention back toward me.

'Let's get this over with. When we get back you better reject her so that hopefully she will wither and die or run home to her mommy and daddy for comfort. Such a nuisance..'

My father trails off with his words and we start tracking the scent, following it hastily so that we can all get back home and move on with our lives.

------------------------------------------------------
ISABELLA

As I wake up there's a searing pain in my head. My brain is foggy and I feel loopy as all hell.

Once I sit up, I peek at my surroundings and realize I'm in a bed in a massive bedroom. I cautiously step off the bed as I Frantically look around for clues as to where the hell I am. When I look down I'm in a silk lingerie nightgown and there's.. a metal ankle cuff around my ankle with a chain connected to it that leads into the center of the room. It appears to be bolted into the floor.

I struggle just to process the whole ordeal when I hear a doorknob twist and a man walk in.

"Oh, well I see my little pet has awoken. I brought water, it should help that nasty headache of yours. Also sorry for the chain, but I highly doubt you'll submit to me right off the bat given all the circumstances. Do forgive me, dear."

"What did you do to me? Why am I dressed like this and where the hell am I?!"

He softly snapped at me.

"You are in your new home, in our bedroom, and in a lovely bit of silky cloth that I can't wait to run my hands under to see what's underneath. Though I have briefly already since you were naked when you shifted but I was too busy being alert while I brought your little ass here, so I think what you meant to say is, "Hi my love. I love our room and this garment is stunning on me.' It'd be best to speak respectfully to your mate and future husband of course."