Unexpected Life

ISABELLA

"It seems the placenta has become more intact, and the bleeding has stopped. Your body heals very fast, Luna. The baby is safe and sound. I'd advise resting tonight, but you can resume normal life tomorrow, but keep in mind you are pregnant."

The doctor smiled at me and got up.

"Thank you, doctor."

I said as I smiled.

My heart was racing now. I wasn't ready to be a mom, but it's happening now, and there's no turning back. I couldn't help but feel slight joy through the nerves.

"I'm so glad you are okay.. and our baby."

Kane said as he kissed my hand.

He's going to be a wonderful father.

"I guess it's time to pick out baby names, huh?"

We both laughed softly.

"Do you want a boy or a girl? We never really talked about any of this, did we?"

He shook his head.

"No, we didn't. Honestly, at this point, I don't care if it's a boy or girl, just that they are healthy."

"Hmm.. well, I think I want a girl. I just hope she has her daddy's looks."

He smiled brightly.

"Well, I hope she has her mother's looks. You are just so gorgeous."

I just smiled and patted the bed.

"Come on, and let's sleep. I'm exhausted."

He slid in bed with me and wrapped his arms around my torso, his hands laying on my belly softly.

"Goodnight, my loves."

"Goodnight."

*4 WEEKS LATER*

The pack doctor said that I'm 6 or 7 months along now, and I have a nice bump that everyone can't stop wanting to touch.

Currently Me, Kane and his parents are decorating for my baby shower.

"Fuck!..."

I chuckled as I watched Kane struggle with pink and blue colored streamers.

"Son, really? It's strings of paper."

Then I watched with Kane's mom as his dad now struggled with them, and we both started laughing.

"Guys, just let us do it."

They both turned and said 'no' at the same time.

"Jeez, fine, pregnant woman down. You guys know I'm just pregnant, not crippled right?"

Of course, they ignored me after shaking their heads at me.

"Let's have the guys finish this while we get you in your dress for the party!"

Kane's mom said as she pulled me upstairs.

The dress was beautiful and a greyish blue color and so long it touched the floor.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.