Links of Souls?

ISABELLA

Kane put his hand in mine and pulled me with him through the crowd quickly as we ran up the stairs of the stage he grabbed the microphone.

"Alright, guys! I know everyone is probably excited but we're gonna do this a little differently. I know it's usually a normal occurrence to just let things happen randomly, but how about we let our new Luna decide how so many of you will find your Mate tonight!"

He turned to me with a grin and handed me the mic. I didn't know what to do! I didn't want this amazing moment for these people to be anything less than wonderful so I stood for a moment. I gazed into my Mates Hazel eyes and smiled shyly, finding out exactly what to do.

"Alright.. um, please continue to play the music but low and more romantic club music please." The DJ nodded and turned on the perfect first song.

"Okay, I want everyone unmated to split up with girls on one side and boys on the other." Everyone moved quickly, shuffling to their positions.

"That's good, thank you. I think next it would be best if all people who have already found their mates come up front and stand to make things a bit easier. This doesn't include if a Mate was found moments ago! If that's you please still stay separated." They all did as I said and the crowd up front was massive but there was still a good group of men and women on either side, almost around 100 people maybe more.

"I think it's safe to say that the girls don't mind having the boys take the lead?" The crowds cheered and hollered, whistling erupting from the boys as the girls giggled and laughed shyly.

"Alright, now girls form a big group. Boys, it's time to circle them and have fun finding your one and only true mate! Once you find them I want you all to line up on the left side of the stage so we can congratulate each couple and answer questions if needed. Let the hunt begin!"

Howls erupted from the boys as the girls squealed and some jumped in giddiness. I watched as the boys began to swarm the girls, each one taking in scents and looking into the eyes of every girl possible.

"Holy shit!" Frantically I smacked at Kane's chest.

"Look!"

As he looked I point at the people I knew. Trent had pushed through the group of women and right up to Stace. The whole night they gave off such amazing energy as a couple should but they are actually mates and it's so cute. I watch him catch her in his arms and spin, having his first long and romantic kiss with her.

Again I pointed as I snatched at his shirt sleeve this time and I watched as Eric slowly walked up to Alice and cupped his hand on her cheek, rubbing the pad of his thumb along her cheekbone before leaning down and kissing her softly. She happily threw her arms around his neck.

I swung my head and noticed that Kane's beta Max was in the crowd of men searching.

"Wait, max doesn't have a Mate yet?" Kane looked at me.

"He is only 19 after all. He's wanted one ever since he was 12. Hell, it's what he wants more than anything. Let's see what happens, he already had almost 2 years of no luck." That's right. Mates couldn't officially find each other until both people were 18. We watched and followed his gaze then I saw him freeze in place as he locked his eyes dead on Lyla. She was nervously looking around like she would never get picked by anyone, but she was about to be proven wrong. Max inched closer and she snapped her head toward his direction. She must have caught his scent once he got closer and they locked eyes, both now frozen in place. Lyla looked as if she would cry and suddenly ran into his arms which he opened wholeheartedly and caught her, squeezing her tightly. I bet he placed a million kisses on top of her head before she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed him longingly.