Pain

ISABELLA

I remember drifting in and out. An ungodly pain as my arm felt as though it was being ripped off instead of just dislocated. Then being put inside a car. Being in the car and people yelling "hurry up" and panicking, then it's all black.

I wake up in a field full of flowers with the moon shining bright and full above me. I'm wearing a white flowing dress that looks like something so beautiful that it would come from Elves.

 I'm wearing a white flowing dress that looks like something so beautiful that it would come from Elves

'My dear child..'

I turned my head quickly and saw her.. and I knew where I was. I was in the presence of the moon goddess, and I have died.

"Hello moon goddess, why am I here? Did I really die?"
She gave me a soft and sad smile.

'Yes my dear.. you did sadly pass. The extent of the trauma that you faced was far too great for your heart to bare, but you will not be staying here.'

"What do you mean? If I'm dead and not suffering anymore then why would I go back?"

'There is things that I know and see, things that you do not. I know the past, present, and future of all my children. I have decided that it is not your time yet.'
I began to tear up and look at her with so much sorrow.

"I have nothing to go back to! My Mate.. why would you give me him as a mate! He hates me, he's cruel and he already wants to reject me so why?!"

'Hush child. In due time you will see, but I cannot tell you but tiny things about your future. All I can say, is that I do everything for a reason and though it may seem cruel, in the end you will understand. Now go my child, and I pray that you do not return until your life has been full and long.'

Everything faded back to black and then a sharp and searing electric wave of pain was shot through my chest and I gasped for air.

I Frantically looked around at what seem to be doctors.

"H-...h-help.."

"She's awake! Hey can you hear me? Stay awake hun! Stay with us!"

"She's crashing again!"

"Charge to 300 .. CLEAR!"

I let out another gasp and coughed as my chest throbbed.

"We got a stronger pulse this time. Hearts beating at a good rhythm also."

"Hey Isabella, how are you feeling hun?"