Hard Feelings

KANE

This new Isabella is wild and I love it. She's perfect as a Mate for me and I honestly couldn't want more. To have some other male touch her drove me crazy and Marsher crossed that line, hard! Currently she stood around the large table in the meeting hall expressing her authority and what should be done.

"Marsher had been planning this for weeks now and this in my opinion is a serious threat." Everyone looked at her then me.

"This should be your Lunas ultimate decision, but she called this meeting for everyone's opinion. I will follow what she says this time, without a doubt." I said.

"I will say, this does seem very unsafe if we were to let him go. My methods are brutal and always shall be, so I vote prolonged torture until death." My father said. My Mate spoke up once again.

"If we do that I fear what his mate will do now that they have found each other. If we punish him, she'll need to be locked away forever."
Everyone nodded and agreed.

"It's final then, meeting dismissed. Everyone go to the Pack house and help the nurses tend to the wounded, we will take care of this matter." My father said, everyone leaving to follow his order. We left and headed with my Father to the Dungeon, ready to give our orders on the torture methods to be used. Once down in the Dungeon I could feel the rage radiating off of my Mate.

ISABELLA

I couldn't help the anger I was feeling towards him. Marsher was my friend, or so I thought he was, and that made me even more enraged. We arrived at his cell and two large guards escorted us further, opening his cell door. He was tied to a chair as his mate clung to his lap.

"Harper get up." I said, my voice firm.

"No, please just let him go! We can work something out, please!" I shook my head.

"Guards take her to a cell and lock her up. She can't be trusted now." My words Stern.

"Yes Luna" She screamed and tried to fight them off, kicking and smacking which did nothing.

"No, please just let her go! You can do whatever you want to me just don't hurt her!" Marsher screamed as she was pulled out of his site.
I walked forward and slapped him, full force.

"You do not get to make any request to anything anymore. You will rot in this cell, tortured daily until you draw your last breathe. I thought you were my friend.. but I was so wrong and I hate a fucking liar!" I stepped back and signaled for the guards to enter his cell once finished locking up his mate.

"Torture him, make is slow and painful but keep him alive. He gets just enough food to survive for now. Harper will be fed normally, and will get certain comfort items upon my approval only, understood?" They nodded.

"Yes Luna!" They bowed and entered the cell.

"Oh, and make sure to use silver but wear gloves so you don't get hurt." They nodded and we all left  but I heard Kane's Father whisper a little too loud as I walked by.

"I like her, she matches the brutality." Kane groaned in agreement.

"I heard that you two." His father just grumbled and walked out ahead of us.

Once I reached the pack house again to help with the wounded I felt a searing pain in my stomach that made me buckle over.

"Are you alright?!"
Kane's mother ran to my side from inside the pack house.

"Yeah, I think so.. my stomach just hurts.."
Kane then ran to my side.

"What's wrong with her?!"
His mom paused then spoke.

"I think she's pregnant!"
My eyes went wide.

"I don't think so.. "
But just as I said that I got hit with another sharp pain and a warm liquid began to trickle down my legs.

"Blood.. okay we need to get her inside now!"
Kane picked me up and rushed me inside and the pack doctor was already waiting.

"Lay her down here and I'll check her out but you must let me Alpha.."
I glanced at him and touched his hand softly, reassuring him until another searing pain hit that was worse than the last and it made me scream.

"AHH!.. "
Things became fuzzy around me as the pain made me slip in and out of consciousness.

Words were being yelled and people ordered around until the last I saw was a tear faced Kane, staring at me and then I was out.