Blood Moon

KANE

"What did you do to our daughter?!" Her father bellowed at me in an Alpha tone. I growled and loomed over him.

"I didn't do shit old man, so if I were you, I'd back the fuck down before you regret your decisions. You two are the ones that made her lie, not me. You two ruined her life!"

"We did it to protect her!" Her father said.

"YOU MADE HER SUFFER!" I growled louder, her father backing down under my Alpha tone. Her Mother was practically shaking. I glanced out the corner of my eye and seen her, my Mate, watching us before stepping down the porch with a box full of books. She handed them to Max and he gladly put them in the trunk for her.

"Kane, I could use some more help, please." I grinned and smiled.

"Sure thing, Babygirl." Of course her dad spouts bullshit.

"We don't want him in our house!"

"Well, you don't have a choice." My Mate said.

After a bunch of boxes of books and clothes were shoved into the car trunk, we were finally done. She gave her brothers both a hug goodbye and got in the car without a second look at her parents. Her dad was tense, and her mom was sobbing. It was disgusting. Before I got in the car, I glared at them both.

"Karmas a bitch. Don't step foot on my land."

"Kane let's just go.." I nodded at her and got in and we left.

ISABELLA

Once we arrived back, Kane's mom had grabbed me and took me to her shop while the boys unpacked my things at our new home, Crusoe close by my side.

"Alright dear so, these are the books I have but I also thought we could design some things from scratch! Let's get started!"

We looked through binders full of designs all fall related. We came down to final ideas and by the time we were done it was about 6:30pm. Suddenly I had a small flash oh heat fill my face so I rolled up the sleeves of my sweater.

"Okay dear, I'll see you tomorrow. Just come to the Pack house when you're ready to start, and we can go work on the house. I'm free for about a week." She said.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow."

Crusoe began to take me home and got a call on the way there that Kane had some pack duty. He was told to watch me till he got home, which was okay because I hated being alone. Entering our home, I took my shoes off and went to the fridge for a cold water. Luckily, they had put a fridge in this morning with some drinks and food so we could start living here starting today.

"Hey Crusoe, do you want water?"

"Sure, thank you, Luna." I smiled and handed him his water.

"You know you can call me Isabella too, right?" He scratched his neck and shook his head.

"I prefer the formalities, but I'll try." As I opened my bottle to take a drink, I had got about two gulps in before my whole body had a wave of heat, and this time, my skin was sensitive to the touch.