Party Night pt.2

(Play song)

ISABELLA

As I tried to ignore my nerves and the fact that I can't fucking dance at all, I tried to move my body with Alice and Lyla's as they seemed to have perfect rhythm to the song.

"Yeah! You got it! Just loosen up girl! Feel the beat and the mood of the song and just dance sexy as hell!" Lyla said.

"I'm not drunk enough for this! I'm pretty embarrassed and I don't want to look like a robot!"

I watched as Alice held up her hand to say "Wait here" and then after a few moments she came back with 3 shots in each hand. I got two and so did she and Lyla. Not even needing a go I downed both my shots and let out a loud "oooh!" Sound at the burn.

"Now come on and shake that ass Isabella!" As I felt a little ting of a buzz from the shots I began to dance and loosen up a bit more. I let the music engulf me and I got into the rhythm even more. Alice and Lyla were watching me as if I danced better than they did.

"DAMN GIRL! You can dance!" Alice said as then she turned and our asses touched and she swayed her body, she dropping down to the floor.

"Just follow my rhythm and enjoy being wild!" I did as she said and started to snicker a little, feeling all bubbly inside. Most likely the alcohol was kicking in a bit more since I was moving and got my blood pumping. Once we swayed back up Lyla got between us and started to grind against me as I danced to my music with Alice, gripping her hips and grinding face to face with her. After the next song started to blend in as the other faded out, Trent came up with Stace and Eric holding more drinks.

"So she can party, hell yeah! Drinks anyone?!" We all grabbed a drink from Trent or Eric which looked like gin and tonics and we 4 girls downed ours quickly, letting out a cheer as the next song playing was a favorite to all 4 of us it seemed, which was 'Yeah! by Usher, Lil Jon, and Ludacris'. They were playing all the best 2000s songs and I was fucking living for it!

We all laughed and Trent and Eric began to dance. Even for Omegas they were more like Betas and all the girls were staring like they all wanted a piece of them. Me, Alice, Lyla, and Stace all sang and danced as we lightly jumped up and down a few times, getting in each others faces to sing a similar line.

"She's saying come get me! So I got up and followed her to the floor! She said baby let's go, and what I told her I said Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!" Our laughing and squealing was in unison and we were all at least baseline drunk and continued to dance. The guys just looked at each other, laughing at our actions and energy. We were like the life of the party and I was having the best time of my life.

I seen Eric come to me and grab my left hand with his right as he danced with me while we smiled wide and laughed. Trent was acting like he was throwing money on Stace, Alice and Lyla as he bobbed hard with his body to the beat. Eric spun me with his hand and we continued to dance before he let go and bent over with his hands on his knees as he tried to Twerk, which he knew he could not do so it just looked like a overly oiled up robot. I had never laughed so hard in my life and I loved my friends so much. They made all this the best night ever!

After more dancing and the next song coming on, I felt a pair of firm and Muscular hands grab at my sides, waves of shock and tingles bursting at his warm touch. I turned my head quickly to see it was my Mate. He grinned down at me cheekily as he started to sway behind me to the song 'I'm N Love by T Pain and Mike Jones' causing me to blush as I laid my hands on his to try and get some distance between us. This made him growl and yank me flush up against him.