Mated Morning

ISABELLA

As I woke up, I looked around to see a lovely lit room where I laid still on my sleeping Mate. Slowly I crept out of bed with a bright red blush as he slid out of me so I could run pee. Once I finished and came back he was awake and let out a hard yawn as he looked at me then grinned.

"Well Good Morning, I was wondering why it got cold." He chuckled.

"I had to pee, shush!" I said blushing as I ran back into the bed and covered up. Goddess, okay I may be a little sore. 

He leaned over and gave me a firm kiss.

"Not too sore I hope?" He asked.

"I'm okay just a little sore." I smiled with a blush.

"As to be expected, it was your first time and I'm very rough so going easy wasn't in my vocabulary. Want to get dressed and head back to the Pack house for breakfast?" I smiled and nodded as I was starving! But I realized my clothes were in shreds everywhere.

"Uhm... I don't have clothes.. you kind of ripped them all to pieces." I said shyly as I looked at him with a smile, thinking back to last night.

"It's fine, Crusoe brought you some spare clothes." He laughed. 

Once we dressed and headed downstairs we headed out of our little home to go back to the Pack house for breakfast. When we headed inside is was bustling with people, mainly Kane's family and Betas and then all my friends and their mates! Once they noticed me I got bombarded by the girls.

"Oh my God your mark is huge Isabella!" Alice said.

"Alice jeez! Shut up!" I said blushing bright red at her loud remark before she showed me hers, then Lyla and Stace did the same. I guess my mark was bigger cause it's the mark of an Alpha.

"Isabella we can't thank you enough.. were so happy! I can't believe I found my Mate and in a sick ass way all thanks to you!" Stace said.

"I'm glad you guys, and I'm happy for you all!" I giggled.

"Now time to get married! Hehe, I'm so ready and excited!" Lyla said and Max walked up laughing.

"Woah there babe, slow down we got plenty of time." He said and she pouted, which just made him scoop her up with a chuckle and kiss her repeatedly. They were so cute together!

"Hey, so when were you going to tell us you were in a band, huh?" Eric said and I flinched. 

Fuck.

"Wait.. how did you guys even figure that out?!" I yelled.

"Uh, YouTube girl duh? We heard how you singed at the party so I did some digging and I was right! Damn can you sing!" Alice said.

"Man, party time 2.0 and Isabella's singing at that shit! We can start a band bro!" Trent said excitedly.

Everyone nodded and I felt a warm arm wrap around me and a grunt.

"Hey sweetheart, what'd I miss?" My Mate said in his husky voice as he held me close. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Uh, only the fact that your mate used to have a small band and can sing her ass off!" Stace yelled.

"Is that so? Sounds like we should have another party." My Mate said laughing.

"Hey, hello?! Did I consent to this?"

"No, but we're doing it bitch suck it up!" Lyla said as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Do any of you even know how to play an instrument?" I said.