Chapter 8

Y/N POV

"yah where do you think you're going?" Niki said as he walked closer to me.

"oh I uh.. I saw you got a water bottle so- I ... i um.." I couldn't stop stuttering. while I was trying to form a sentence , I didn't realize Niki had jumped down from the stage .

suddenly I was pulled by my hand under the little opening under the stage.

"yah Niki you're going to get into trouble!" I whisper shouted at him, trying to go back to my seat.

he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back towards him, encircling me in his warmth.

"tell me why you were going to walk away.." he whispered in a very, very deep voice.

I cursed myself , he didn't forget.

I sighed. "I saw you got a water bottle from the staff so I thought you wouldn't need mine.." I said, lowering my head as my voice got lower as I finished the sentence.

we were both silent for a while, but soon enough I felt a hand under my chin , pulling my face up.

I met niki's sparkling eyes. I got lost in them.

"I told you to keep the water bottle so I could come back to you didnt I?" He asked.

I nodded my head, a pout naturally spreading onto my face. "aigoo you're so cute" Niki said, smiling while ruffling my hair.

I slightly blushed at the compliment. I mean who wouldn't if their ultimate bias just called you cute?

"Niki, where'd you go?!" We heard the others calling out from the stage.

"I don't wanna go, I wanna stay with you.." Niki whined. I chuckled and lifted up my keychain.

"don't worry , I'll see you during and after the concert" I assured him. He smiled .

"I'll be looking for you" he said, grabbing one of my hands in both of his.

we were both just staring at each other, I had to slightly angle my head up because of his tall height.

"Niki why are you treating me so differently..?" I blurted. He looked taken aback at my question.

I realized what I said. "I'm sorry , I shouldn h-" I was about to apologize , but Niki suddenly stepped forward causing me to back up , tripping over something.

I gasped , waiting for my body to hit the floor. After a few seconds I realized that I should've hit the floor a long time ago.

I opened my eyes to see Niki's face dangerously close to mine. His hot breath practically fanning my face.

"are you ok?" He asked , his face wrinkled in concern.

I shyly smiled and nodded. I didn't realize this but his hands were tightly wrapped around my waist.

We stayed silent , kind of awkward after that situation. Luckily Niki spoke up , breaking the awkward tension.

"if you stay until the end of the concert , and you come see me after , I'll give you the answer you're wanting to know." Niki said.

I nodded my head. "Niki where are you?" Someone from beneath the stage called out.

Me and Niki both panicked. he quickly helped me get back out to my seat quickly and quietly.

once I got back to our seats , Niki had already disappeared from my sight.

I took in a deep breath , trying to calm my nerves when I saw that Mina wasn't sitting in her seat next to me.

"where did this bitch go?" I murmured to myself.

All of a sudden I saw her trying to be sneaky coming from the side of the stage.

I smirked and crossed my arms giving her a 'look-who's-blushing-now' face.

"oh hush. let me have my moment" she said. I laughed .

"people should be coming soon right? It's already 7:15" I asked.

"yeah. I heard people out there earlier when I went to the bathroom." Mina said.

Soon enough , fans started piling into the stadium. I looked around and saw that me and Mina were still the only 2 people in the VIP section.

The way the seats were arranged was the VIP section , and then it was blocked off , and then right behind the barricade things was the regular seating.

so me and Mina were the closest to the stage , but there were tons of engenes right behind us.

"yah you!" I heard someone say, I thought they were talking to someone else , so I didn't bother turning around.

"yah I'm talking to you!" I heard the same voice , but this time I felt a small pull at my hair.

I turned around to see an older girl. She looked maybe 20 years old.

"what" I said, not wanting to deal with anyones shit right now. "how much did you pay for these tickets?" She asked me.

Mina heard our conversation so she turned around and started answering. "oh nik-" mina said , but I covered her mouth.

"let's just say , they were really expensive" I said , giving the girl a fake smile before turning back around , waiting for the concert to start.

I heard the girl scoff , but I just decided to ignore her , not wanting her to ruin my mood.

suddenly the lights went out and the stage started glowing with bright colors, getting everyone's attention.

cheers and applause echoed within stadium. Everyone had their light sticks in the air, waiting for enhypen to come out on the stage.

Me and Mina were losing our shit, we both were freaking out because this was the first enhypen concert that both of us would be attending.

their intro : walk the line started playing. I was freaking out over niki's Japanese , Mina was screaming at jake's Australian accent.

As the song started , the crowd behind us went wild. The girl from earlier intentionally started hitting me with her light stick, pushing me forward, and she even was yelling right in my ear.

I was trying my best to ignore her , wanting to focus entirely on the concert.

enhypen emerged from backstage , making the crowd cheer even louder and crazier.

As I looked for Niki, I found him walking up to the dance formation they had practiced.

he was quick to notice where I was amongst all of the fans and sent me a quick smile before putting his poker face back on.

They performed blessed-cursed first , then mixed up before getting to the introduction part.

Niki kept stealing glances at me as the other member were speaking to the fans, not going to lie , I was doing the same.

After the introductions, they went into Polaroid love , where they were able to walk around to stage as they pleased.

Of course Niki didn't come to my section first because he didn't want anyone to be suspicious of why he only came to my section.

the girl behind me wouldn't stop bothering me and I swear to god if she doesn't stopped I'm going to nikko-nikko-knee her in the face.

me and Mina had stood up from the beggining , cheering like all of the other fans and didn't have any problems.

Soon, Niki started walking over to my section with a big smile on his face while the song still played in the background.

"NIKI SARANGHAE!" The girl behind me yelled right into my ear. I rolled my eyes , but I soon felt a sharp pain coming from my head...

—————————————————————

It's currently 5 in the morning and I'm at school bc we have freaking vb scrimmages at 8 in a completely different school