Chapter 28

Y/N POV

I knew I couldn't hold this off forever. I took in a deep breath and slowly sat up , pulling Niki up with me.

I took his hands in mine and squeezed them , it was something that calmed me down.

I looked him in the eyes and started speaking.

"yesterday night a girl added me on snap. I added her back and we talked all night. She seemed very nice and we both had alot in common. I don't know why I didn't think about how she found my snap which was dumb. Anyways I invited her over today so we could formally meet and hang out. She came to my house but when I opened the door she was there with a big group of girls." I explained the important parts.

"I tried to close the door but failed and was cornered in the living room. Turns out they all were crazy fans of you and they said they'd leave me alone if I broke up with you , I obviously said no so they.. beat me up." I said , looking down trying to hide my teary eyes.

I fought back and tried to make it to my room where my phone was but I got caught and their strongest girl beat me up even more and was basically drowning me in the sink. After she was done she threw me to the ground but I hit my head on the sink and that's when I passed out. I don't remember my house being trashed though.." I finished.

I didn't realize it until after I was done speaking but niki was squeezing my hands tightly and his face showed nothing but anger.

I pried my hands out of his tight grip and caressed his cheeks. His gaze seemed to soften when I did that. It was almost as if he was in a trance but when I touched him he was back to normal.

He put one hand over one of mine that was in his cheek and leaned into my touch.

"y/n I need to let out some anger... I can't believe someone dared to lay a finger on you because they claimed me as theirs. I just wanna k-" he stopped , closed his eyes , and took a deep breath , leaning towards me , connecting our foreheads.

he opened his eyes after a while and connected his gaze with mine. "if it weren't for you I would've went out and punched something. You make me calm." He explained.

I smiled,

"I'm so sorry that you got hurt over me. I promise this won't ever happen again. I'll make sure of it. I'm just glad you're ok" he said , pecking my lips after every sentence.

I giggled at how clingy he was being.

We fell back on the bed and I was laying on top of Niki while he was playing with my hair.

"Niki I'm glad you came into my life.." I suddenly confessed. For some reason I felt the need to say this.

"even before I met you, you saved me when I started stanning enhypen. I'd watched you in I-land and I knew you would be the one to save me. You're dedication to becoming an artist is what kept me motivated to get up every morning because if I didn't , I'd think 'Niki wouldn't do this, he'd get up and practice' .... I guess what I'm trying to say is... I really love you niki" I said.

His hand stopped moving in my hair. I looked up to see him smiling and blushing like a kid.

"when I read your comment on Weverse , I knew you'd be the girl to save me y/n. You might think 'oh you get comments like that all of the time' , yes I do , but at that time , when everyone hated me , you were the only comment like that. I knew you'd never leave my side and I admired you for that because no one else had that motivation. After seeing how much you cared for me , I couldn't help but fall for your charms. Your smile , your laugh , how you blush every time I compliment you , when your clingy it's adorable , when your focused and you have a little pout in your face. I love every thing about you y/n.. I love you" he also confessed.

We were both smiling brightly at each other . I cuddled closer to him , wanting no space in between us and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace..

Timeskip

NIKI POV

I walked out of my room into the living room where everyone else was. "how is she ?" Sunghoon asked.

"she's ok , she's sleeping. she needs to rest and let her body heal. Do you guys mind if I ask her to stay here for the next couple days or so?" I asked them.

"sure but just make sure to go get her some stuff and to let her parents know." Jungwon said.

I nodded. "Soo what happened?" Sunoo asked.

I clenched my fists thinking of what she went through today. "some crazy fans found her house and threatened her to break up with me . She obviously said no and they trashed her house and hurt y/n." I angrily spat.

they all looked shocked.

"how could people do such a thing to someone that makes you happy?" Heeseung said, standing up angrily.

Jay didn't say anything but he walked over to the punching bag and started throwing some pretty personal punches.

"so tomorrow I'm going to ask permission to make a statement and go live to address this and make sure that if anyone tries this again they'll deeply regret it." I said.

they all nodded. "oh by the way whoever shares a room with Niki please camp out in either the living room or someone else's bedrooms" Jungwon instructed.

we all agreed and I headed out the door to get some stuff for y/n so she could stay at the dorms for a couple of days.

I quickly went back to her house which was kind of clean and got stuff like clothes , toiletries , and stopped by a convenience store to get her some snacks.

I also grabbed the cakes that she ordered earlier and brought those too.

The trip only took about 20 minutes so luckily I was back before y/n woke up.

I put all the stuff down and laid back down next to her , waiting for her to wake up so she could eat.

By the way she told the story , she hadn't eaten all day. After about another 30 minutes she started tossing and turning before fully waking up.

Y/N POV

I didn't know how long I had slept for , all I knew is that I woke up to the best thing i could ever ask for.

I woke up to Niki being right by my side . I wish I could wake up like this everyday for the rest of my life.

"your awake" Niki whispered.

I yawned , nodding my head and cuddling closer to him. "do you want me to make you some food? I know you haven't eaten all day" he asked me , stroking my back.

I nodded my head.

"alright but be quiet , the others probably are trying to go to sleep right now..."