Chapter 11

Y/N POV

"of course I will Riki." I said and smiled at him.

"take as much time as you want because like I've said a thousand times already , I'll always be here for you." I said .

He smiled . I just wanted to pinch his cheeks but I thought he would be uncomfortable, so I held back.

after that there was a comfortable silence between the two of you. Y'all sat there gazing into each other's eyes as if they held the world in them.

NOBODY POV

any stranger could tell that they were both head over heels for each other , but one of them wasn't sure.

and that someone was young nishimura Riki.

he had only ever loved his family , but he'd never felt what it feels like to be loved by someone in a romantic way because he was only 16 and his whole life had been dedicated to dancing and becoming an idol.

they didn't realize that they were slowing leaning closer and closer to each other.

Niki shifted his gaze down , scanning her features as she did the same. Niki was scanning her face , memorizing her perfect facial features while y/n scanned his perfect features wondering how someone's could be so flawless.

but their moment got interrupted when a knock at the door was heard.

NIKI POV

as we were just sitting there in silence , a sudden knock at the dressing room door was heard.

"yah Niki , the van leaves in 10 minutes. I'm coming in to give you a change of clothes." Our head manager said from outside.

My eyes widened , realizing the voice of our strict head manager . I panicked. "w-wait a second please!" I nervously shouted.

I put my finger on y/n's mouth , signaling her to be quiet. "be quiet and hide." I said quickly.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the closet that was close to the couch we were previously sitting on.

I helped her climb up into the closet and made sure that she wouldn't be seen if the manager were to open the closet doors.

after I kind of calmed down , I went to the door and opened it, letting our manager in.

"yah why did you lock that door? and why did you have me wait outside ? are you hiding something?" He sternly asked me.

I lowered my head . I hesitantly shook my head.

he sighed. "listen , just get changed and head out to the van." He instructed , giving me the set of clothes before walking out of the room.

I let out a deep breath of relief before going to the door and locking it again.

I quickly went to the closet and grabbed y/n's hand , leading her back out of the closet.

Y/N POV

I felt a hand grab mine and help me out if the closet. It was Niki.

I sighed in relief. "sorry I almost got you in trouble" I said , lowering my head.

Niki chuckled at my behavior. he put hand under my chin , lifting my face to be level with his.

"you're cute" he whispered. I blushed at his words and playfully hit his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"ok we'll I'm going to escort you out. your friend Mina is waiting for you" Niki said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "but the guy said you still had 10 minutes before you needed to leave" I said , a pout forming on my face.

He smirked, coming closer to me. "I mean you could stay , but I need to change so-" he started saying.

"OK! please help me find my way out" I said , my red cheeks just getting warmer. Riki chuckled before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the dressing room.

I had put my mask back on so nobody would be able to recognize me quickly.

Riki pulled me through the long hallway before we went through a door that lead to the parking lot.

But before we went through the door , Riki had pulled me back by my wrist , catching me in his embrace.

his arms wrapped around my small figure while my heart started beating at a very fast pace.

"r-Riki what if people recognize you?" I whispered.

"hmm, you're right." He mumbled, before pulling me into what ended up being a prop room.

no one was in there , but the lights were turned off.

"now I can hug you without you worrying" he whispered , once again wrapping his arms around me.

I slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his torso, trying to control the butterflies in my stomach.

his arms were wrapped around my neck because of our height differences. "you're so short" he teased me.

"shut up you giraffe" I snapped back, to which he chuckled .

"as much as I don't want to let you go, I think it's that time." Niki said with a pout on his face , pulling away from the hug.

I looked at his face and quietly laughed.

"ohh Niki, don't be sad . if you're sad then I'm sad. you have my number now, so we can talk and call and make plans for the future!" I said , trying to make him think on the bright side.

"I guess so" he pouted even more.

I was hesitant to do it, but I couldn't hold back anymore. I cupped his cheeks and slightly squished them "yah you're too cute!" I said in a baby voice.

I felt his cheeks get warm under my touch.

I giggled. "ok , text me when you get to your dorm safely , arraseo?" I asked him, removing my hands from his face.

he smiled. "shouldn't I be the one telling you that?" He chuckled. I shook my head.

"no because you're more important." I replied , but his face became serious.

I was about to ask him what was wrong , but my phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and saw that Mina was calling.

"ah , Niki I've got to go. text me when you get home!" I said before rushing out into the hallway and out the door.

"you really made me wait out here so you could have your moment with Riki Jackson?" Mina said , not surprised.

"don't act like you didn't have a moment with little Aussie." I snapped back. she shut up after that.

we continued to chat until we got to her car. We both got in and buckled up before heading to some food place since we didn't eat.

We eventually just settled for McDonalds , and when Mina was ordering I got a text from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN

hey y/n. it's Niki

ohh hey Niki! have you arrived safely?

haha yes I have. but I have to remind you of something. text me when you get home , I want to tell you over voice call.

Ok I will ..