chapter 25

Y/N POV

My palms were sweating due to how nervous I was waiting for Bang PD's answer.

"Y'all brought clear evidence and clear reasons as to why I should let Niki and ms. y/n have a relationship.." he started.

"and Niki has improved drastically ever since y/n came into the picture.. so my answer is..." he dragged on.

everyone in the room was waiting with anxious eyes for his answer.

"my answer is yes.. y'all can have a relationship." He finally said with a smile.

I was shocked , I didn't think it would work but it did . Niki and the other members celebrated , and so did I.

Niki picked me up and spun me around while smiling and laughing , causing me to do the same.

"alright love birds , I do have one more thing to say , then you're all free to go" he said , making everyone calm down.

"If anything between the 2 of you happens and y'all break up , you must report to me immediately ." He instructed.

"and.. this is hard for me to say but ... Niki.." he said , gaining nikis attention.

"I want you to realize that after we make this announcement, there will be fans crazy enough to find her house and personal information. I want you and the rest of the members to make sure that nothing gets too out of hand. If things do come to me. Got it?" He asked everyone .

We all smiled and nodded our heads.

"you all may leave now" he said with a bright smile. We all exited the office and they lead me to their practice room.

Once we all were in the room and the door was shut we all screamed in happiness.

"yay we can keep taking cute videos and pictures of them!" Heeseung yelled.

"We won't have to deal with Niki and his random mood swings ! Y/n will!!" Jungwon yelled.

"Yah! I don't have mood swings!" Niki defended. Everyone gave him a "are you serious" look.

"aigoo it's ok, I think you're cute when you have mood swings" I said in a baby tone, pinching his cheeks.

his cheeks turned pink as he got flustered by my actions. "yah come here!" He said as he started to chase me around the room.

I laughed and ran away , hiding behind sunoo since I knew Niki wouldn't hurt him.

"yah am I your shield or something?!" Sunoo said , trying to get away from me.

I giggled and ran to the other side of the room , but before I could reach the wall, I felt 2 arms quickly wrap around my waist and pull me into someone's chest.

"gotcha" he whispered into my ears before tickling me to the ground. I laughed and laughed , trying to get him to stop.

This is the type of fun I could get used to...

Timeskip

It had been a couple hours since then and now I was with enhypen at their dorm room just chilling with everyone , having a good time.

"guys look" Jungwon said , catching everyone's attention. "what is it?" Heeseung asked.

jungwon showed us his phone that had a announcement from HYBE Labels.

Announcement!
We would like to update everyone on our artist Niki (Enhypen). After much discussion and agreement, we would like to inform everyone that he is in a serious relationship with Kim Y/N. We hope everyone respects them and their privacy moving forwards. Thank you .