(1) A Car Accident

HEY GUYS, AUTHOR HERE, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW ONE SHOTS AND STORY REQUESTS ARE OPEN! YOU CAN DROP THEM IN THE COMMENTS IF UR BOLD OR JUST DM ME. ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK  "My Mafia Husband" that just came out! I am updating frequently, 2 or more chapters a week— HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND IM 100% SURE YOU'LL ENJOY!

—————————————————————————

You looked out the window, immersed in thought, as your dad drove down the busy highway.

Every car sped past your vision, you were barely able to keep up.

You sighed as you rested your arm on the edge of the door.

"Whatchu thinkin' about kiddo?" your dad questioned while looking up, making eye contact with you through the review mirror.

"Nothing much, it's just that...what if I can never achieve my dreams...What if I'm never good enough to make it into UA..?" you said say nervously as you looked down.

"Of course you'll make it in! You're the brightest, smartest, and strongest kid I know." he assured you.

"You're only saying that because I'm your daughter! Most kids my age can already control their quirk but I still can't.." you complained as you let out an exasperated 'huff'

"And? You have three, if not, 4 times the amount of quirks they do! Someday you'll be able to control all four quirks and be listed as part of the Generation of Miracles at UA." he said as a huge grin spread out across his face, his emerald eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"Do you really think so dad?" you asked almost in disbelief.

"Of course munchkin." he winked as he whipped his head around to face you.

From the corner of your eye you saw the outline of a black Honda speeding away from you.

"Y/n?"

You rubbed your eyes and took a closer look. No. It wasn't speeding away from you, it was speeding towards you, and at full speed!

"DAD WATCH OUT!" you warned but by then it was too late. Your head and chest lunged forward upon impact. You watched pieces of glass fly across the car, one effectively cutting your arm and ribs.

Your ears rung, your throat burned, and the wound on the side of your ribs bled out heavily, but you didn't care about that at all.

You stared as your dad writhed in pain on the floor covered in a pool of blood.

"Y-Y/n.." he spoke softly as he coughed.

The pain was evident in your eyes as tears streamed down your face. You crawled your way towards him, over screws and broken glass, even as the aching in your body refused to go away.

"E-Everything will be okay..s-shhhhh" he said soothingly as he stroked your hair.

Every word he spoke was weaker than the last.

"B-but what will I do w-without you..I-I need you dad.." you whined as your voice started to crack.

"Y/n..l-listen closely..I'll only be able to t-tell you this once.." he coughed and his voice trailed off

"Follow your d-dreams. Make it into U-UA. Become a part of the g-generation of miracles. "Your dreams are my dreams...." his voice strained. It took him a moment before he was able to whisper into your ear.

"Beware of the LOV..."

"What's that supposed to mean..?!" you watched as he opened his mouth to answer, but no words came out.

More blood escaped from his side and he went completely still. He was dead, and you knew it. Despite this, a part of you didn't want to believe it.

"Dad..!" you cried inching closer to him repeatedly shaking him as if you were trying to wake him up.

"No..no..Dad don't go..." you repeated again, this time raising your voice as if he could hear you. You rested your head on his chest just like how you used to, before a loud siren caught your attention and you started to lose focus.

Blue and red colors danced in front of your eyes.

That was the last thing you saw before you fully lost consciousness.

~End of Flashback~