(39) First Kiss

BAKUGO POV:

As we stepped out of the crowded bus we realized that the sun was no longer out and was instead covered by a horde of gray-colored clouds that were quickly 'passing by'.

She sneaked a side glance at me. "Fuck..." I muttered.

By the time we walked down the block, it was raining so hard that we had to dive under a random building for cover. "Y/n, can't you just use your wind power quirk or something?!!!" I shouted at her as I shook the water out of my hair. She screamed back at me. "It's WIND control not RAIN control moron! Plus, I'm not trying to start a hurricane!!"

She sniffled. "Dammit...why is the rain so cold?" It wasn't until then that I realized that she was shivering, wrapping her arms around herself. "Idiot..why did you only wear a t-shirt today?"

I couldn't deny that the way her shirt was pressed firmly against her flawlessly formed body didn't cause my mind to wander a bit.

I sighed and began taking off my hoodie. "What are you doing?" She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face. "What does it look like loser..?" I squeezed out some of the water and handed her my favorite skull hoodie. Her gleaming eyes told me everything. "A-Are you sure? Won't you be cold? Plus this is your favorite hoodie next to your white plus ultra one.." I rolled my eyes "Just take it, you look like you need it more than me anyway."

We stood at the end of the block, trying to control our fire quirks as much as possible to generate heat and dry up our clothes. "Just a little bit more..." She shook her hair, accidentally whipping me in the face. "Ow y/n!" "Oops-" She covered her face with her hand and giggled. "S-Sorry!! But look, I'm all dry now!" I paused. "W-Well, I finished drying before you anyways..!" She looked me up and down. "Mhm. Whatever Pomeranian, let's go before we're actually late."

Y/N POV:

As we walked through the front gates and down the hallway to our classroom we noticed hurdles of our classmates crowded around the wall. Posters were stuck onto nearly every flat surface in the hallway. "Hey, Bakugo come look!" I yanked his wrist as he tiredly rubbed his eyes and spoke in his HOT sleepying voice. "What the hell is so important..?" I made him read over the blue splattered poster. "There's a school dance 1 week from now!" He stared at me. "And?What does that have to do with me, it's not like there's anyone I wanna go with."

"..Oh" I dropped my hands, aligning them with my sides as I walked disappointedly toward the classroom. I guess expecting him to just simply ask me out is a stretch. I swung the door open and propped down on my seat deep in thought.

"Heyy," As Denki walked over to where I was sitting, I could feel Bakugo staring daggers at the both of us. "Y/n...you know about the dance right?" Red immediately flushed my face as I sat up straight in my seat. "Y-Yeah, I read about it on my way here." He smiled mischievously. "Then, would you like to be my date for the dance?" From the corner of my eye, I saw Bakugo scowl and whip his head around. What the hell was that supposed to mean... Denki titled my chin up to face him and pulled my arm closer to him "Eyes on me princess, what's your answer?" "Ooooooohhh" the whole class cheered. "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" As different shades of pink flushed my face I tip-toed and whispered into his ear. "Meet me after the bell rings okay? I wanna talk about it in private..." The class whined. "HEYY THAT'S SO UNFAIR!! WE CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING?!" Bakugo kicked the door and ran out. "Tch, I bet she said yes."

It was weird, my body just gravitated towards him, something told me that I had to go after him. I just had too. I gave Mr. Aizawa an apologetic glance and raced after Bakugo. "Bakugo!! BAKUGO!! WAIT UP!" Anger fueled his crimson colored eyes as he whipped his head around. "WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I tried to grab his arm but he jabbed me away from him. "Don't fucking touch me! Have fun with that dumb Pikachu instead, I can see that you're enjoying him!" My eyebrows furrowed and my eyes narrowed. "What does that even have to do with you!" A mini explosion started in his hand. "Ha, what does it have to do with me?!" He rolled his eyes and gave a half-hearted laugh. "It's always him. Denki this, Denki that...Why don't you ever just look at me?!" I stood there, my jaws open in awe as he scratched the back of his neck. "You know what, just shut up.."

I put my hands on my hips. "Oh yeah? Make me." He took a step closer to me. "Fine, remember, you asked for it."

"Eek!" He quickly hooked his arm around both sides of my waist and leaned in so that our faces were almost touching, making his solidly built frame feel almost forbidden to me. My tense body softened as a result of his caramel aroma and radiating heat. "W-What are you doing..?" I avoided his crimson eyes as red began to spread across my cheeks and up my neck.

Now, only a few inches from my face, my steamy breath staggered against him. "Bakugo...?" He pushed me up against the hallway wall and pressed his lips to my ear, "Shhh," And almost as if it was a command waiting to be followed, my eyes fluttered close and I gave into his touch.

A quiet whisper escaped his lips, "I'm sorry y/n...I can't hold back anymore." What is he talking about? He removed a strand of hair from my face and softly brushed his lips up against mine, deepening the kiss. "Mm~" My heart pounded ferociously in my chest as my knees buckled against each other making me lose my balance. I could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth, and how addictively he invaded all my senses.

Saying he was just a good kisser..that would be an understatement.

BAKUGO POV:

It was only one kiss and I was addicted already.

I reluctantly pulled away as she reached up to touch her lips.

"I- you-" she was at a lost for words. "I told you I could get you to shut up."

As soon as her eyes met mine, she perked up and ran down the hall.

"Shit! Y/n, I'm sorry come back!" Did I do something wrong?! Did she not like it?! Does she not feel the same way about me?! Dammit Bakugo!!! You're so fucking stupid, now you'll never have a chance with her!!! Dipshit... why did you rush things!?

As I watched her turn the corner down the hall, quickly following after her, I saw a piece of yellow hair sticking out from the side. Denki? I slowed down my pace.

Trying to be as quiet as possible I peaked my head out and the site of them made everything inside me boil. Denki rested his head in the crook of her neck and wrapped his arms around the lower part of her body..her main weak spots. I waited to see if she would pull away but instead she embraced him. Y/n? She ran her fingers through his hair and squeezed him tight..

And out of nowhere, I felt this tinkling water thing drip down my eye. What the fuck? So...that kiss meant nothing to her? Nothing at all..