(15) Special

Y/N POV:

Mitsuki pulled me over. "Hm?" I questioned. "Is there anything you wanted to talk about?" She finally made eye contact with me. And in a split second, s-she was smiling..! 

"How." she said. "How what?" I titled my head sideways. What is she talking about? "How did you get Bakugo to listen to you?!" "Huh?!" I raised my eyebrows. 

"What do you mean? Bakugo?! He NEVER listens to me." She shook her head. An irreplaceable grin was plastered across her face. She pointed to his bedroom. "In there..all you had to do was tell him to stop and he got down on his knees and bowed." 

She repeated. "ON HIS KNEES." Her eyes glistened. 

"Oh...h-haha..right..that." I scratched the back of my head. "That was no big deal.. I just didn't like the way he was speaking to you. You're a really nice mother and you take care of him well. I just felt like you don't deserve to be spoken to like that, so I told him to stop." 

Mitsuki smiled, grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "H-huh?!" My face started to burn up, turning a quick shade of red as she embraced me into a hug, smushing my face in her boobs. "Thanks, kiddo." Mitsuki said as she ruffled her hand in my hair. 

Her sweet scent of lavender filled my nostrils. I smiled. Is this what having a mother feels like? 

She pulled back. "Ya know y/n, your special. You're only the third person who's able to command Bakugo like that. Each of those people had a special place in his heart. And I know you will be too. I-" Wait a minute..I cut her off unintentionally. "The third?!"