(47) Second In Her Heart

(Will be Bakugo's pov for probably the next few chapters.)

BAKUGO POV:

As I stood there in a nervous wreck she paused and then put her hand over my forehead. "Do you have a fever or something? You're being oddly nice today." I stuttered. "W-What do you mean? I'm always nice!" "Uh-huh, definitely." she replied sarcastically.

"Ok well, I'll see you after the party Baku, I'm gonna go dance by myself again." she paused. "Unless you wanna continue dancing with me." I fixed my tie and cleared my throat. "Nope. No. Definitely not. Goodbye." I walked off, heading in the direction of the bar.

"Shirley Temple." I said to the bartender. "Okay, one Shirley Temple coming right up!" she replied. I chugged down my drink and looked around to see if I could spot y/n in the crowd of losers. But something blocked my view. "Hey, move it dork!" I said. It was Denki.

He slowly sipped his drink and stumbled his way over to me. "She's really something isn't she?" he said as he turned his head away from me taking a quick glance at y/n.

I scoffed. "Who, y/n? No way, she's just a little different, that's all." He turned. "Then why is it that every time you look at her, there's a smile on your face. Bakugo I've known you long enough to know you don't smile for no reason. Heck, until she came I've never seen you smile once."

I averted my eyes. "Tsk why would I smile. Shes annoying, she talks way too much, she cares about people a lot, she's clumsy, shes opinionated, shes strong, shes unpredictable and she eats like a beast." And those are the things I like the most about her.

He took another sip and set his cup down. "Then you don't mind me taking her from you do you?" he looked me straight in the eye and grinned.

I glared at him, my fists burning up. "Over. my. dead. body." And I meant it. Y/n was mine. As his words echoed in my head, my eyes turned to slits and my voice started rising. He's really pissing me off! "Don't go touching things that aren't yours..or else." I threatened.

"Or else, what?" he scoffed. "Y/n already chose me over you. All those times she said 'I cant go' or 'maybe later' was because she was hanging out with me! Face it Bakugo, you can threaten me all you want but it wont change anything, so just give up.

At the end of the day, in y/n's heart, you're still going to be #2, second to me."

I stumbled backwards. Second? I shook my head. "T-That's not true! She didn't choose you over me!" I yelled back but I wasn't sure who I wanted to convince, him or myself.

He smirked. "Are you sure about that? All you do is yell at her and annoy her whereas I actually care about her. I take her out and I comfort her when YOU make her cry or feel bad."

I paused. My stomach started to ache and my head began to thump. What is going on?

I turned back towards him, but he was focused on something else. It was creepy. I watched him as he drooled a bit and tilted his head. It was like he was mesmerized.

*cough cough mineta 2.0*

When I turned my head to see what it was, no, rather who it was I felt the blood inside me boil.

He started speaking. "Look at her shake that juicy ass..sometimes it just makes me wanna reach under her dress and-" Before he finished his sentence I punched him square across the face, leaving him with a purple eye.

That was the last rope. I went OFF.

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT HER?! YOU CREEPY PERVERT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? MOTHER FUCKER IF YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN ILL BLOW YOUR ASS UP." Someone in the crowd tried to hold me back but I pushed right through them.

"YOU CAN BE #1, #2 OR WHATEVER THE FUCKING HELL YOU WANT, JUST DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT. SHE'S NOT JUST A GIRL WITH A HOT BODY. CRAZY BASTARD!" I jumped on him and continuously hit him in the face. One punch after the other. I heard a few gasps as everyone gathered around us to see what was going on.  I paused, I was breathing hard.

He coughed up a few more drops of blood before speaking. "Why'd you stop? Now she can see what kind of monster you truly are." He smirked and head gestured to Y/n's horrified face.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I threw him across the room and then aimed an explosion at him.

But when I saw who had been hit..it wasn't Denki but y/n.