(80) The End

(THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER SO IT WILL BE EXTREMELY LONG, ENJOY!)

BAKUGO POV:

I set Y/n down and pulled out my phone to let everyone know the big news. We planned to drop out of school and work as full-time heroes to make time for the kid.

Dave bowed and walked off. "I'll leave the two of you alone. Congrats."

I started to call Kirishima, then Deku, and then somehow I ended up on a call with the whole "Class 1-A Boys GC". It was completely out of control.

Sero: Congrats man! We'll miss the both of you at school though.

Deku: J-Just bc you've got a head start doesn't mean I won't become the #1 hero before you!

Denki: Wait, wait, wait! You're having a kid and you're keeping it?! Damn, screw the two of you!

Mineta: Nahhh, Denki over here jealous. Accept that Y/n dropped you.

Denki: BROO. I know you're not talking, you've been dropped by every girl in the school!

Todoroki: Me personally...

Aoyama: Shut up you immature minors! This is about Bakugo and Y/n's kid, not about your foolish arguments! Anyways, have you thought of any names yet?✨

Bakugo: Not really....but maybe for a boy..

Asahi (朝陽)

Kirishima: It's a nice name but..any particular reason?

I shrugged.

Bakugo: I dunno, Asahi means "Sunrise" and "Ray of Hope"... which reminds me of my two favorite things in this world-- other than Y/n.

Ojiro: Aww, and what about for a girl?

Bakugo: I haven't come up with one yet. I'm almost 99% sure it will be a boy anyways.

Toyokami: What's this? You have another superpower?

Some of the boys laughed at his comment but Kirishima ignored it.

Kirishima: So...Bakugo. Are you gonna seal the deal with her?

I took the phone off speaker.

Bakugo: Yeah...I've already thought about it. I was gonna ask to meet her mom today..to ask her for permission for her daughters hand in marriage. I already bought the ring...

Lida: Damn, you got everything all figured out. Make sure it's perfect.

Koda: Yeah, we'll be rooting for you!

Shoji: Yo, I might be wrong but I thought Y/n and her mom don't get along well like AT ALL..that's why she moved in with you and stuff.

Bakugo: Yep..that's the problem..but I won't know unless I try.

Sato: Give it your all!

I looked over to Y/n..who was on a call with the girls. Man, I love this girl so freaking much.

Bakugo: Alright guys, I gotta go. Thanks for everything I'll see you around..

Everyone: Pfttt, stop sounding so glum! Don't ever say "thanks" to us again, it's weird! Bye Lord King Explosion Murder! We expect invitations to the baby shower and wedding!

With an embarrassed chuckle I ended the call and sneaked over to Y/n so I could wrap my arms around her back. I pressed my lips to her ear. "You done?"