(14) Your home?!?!

BAKUGO POV:

Me and y/n both slowly turned our heads in shock as the door creaked open. We froze in place. "MOM?!" I yelled. "WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?!" She smirked mischievously extending her words. "Long enoughhh~" Dammit just how much did she see?!

She smiled. "We'll...don't let me stop you. I'll let you guys get back to what you were doing..seeing as you have already met my wonderful guest! Go on!" Mom closed the door slightly, making sure that the crack was big enough for her to see through.

Y/n yelled and ran to open the door, escaping my firm press against the wall. "Mitsuki, it's not like that!" They're already calling each other by first names? How did they even meet?!

I rolled my eyes and glanced at my mom. "She's just some dumb new girl at school, that's all." Y/n protested. "Hey!" Mom tilted her head. "That's all? She's not your girlfriend- yet?" My mom quickly put me into a headlock running her hands aggressively through my hair. "No, not ever! Ow OW cut it out! STOP IT HITTING ME YOU OLD HAG!" she laughed. "We'll see about that." I yelled. "Shut the fuck up!! I already said were not fucking together!!!"

Y/n gasped. "Bakugo don't speak to your mother like that." I scoffed. "You're not my boss." I guess that answer wasn't what she was looking for because I could feel her glaring through my soul. "Apologize. Now." I got down on my knees and half rolled my eyes. "Sorry mom. I'll be more polite." "Better." y/n responded. I gritted my teeth as I noticed a change of facial expression on my mothers face. She was staring at y/n looking lost in thought. What the fuck? I couldn't tell if it was a good type of staring or a bad type." T-Thank you, y/n." Her eyes squinted and she raised an eyebrow, what was she thinking about?

"Bakugo." My mom said. "Huh? I responded." "Go get the extra couch bed for y/n and put it in your room." "My room?!" I shrieked. "Why mine?!" She ignored me. "And pull out some pj's for her to sleep in as well." "Ugh okayy fineee." I said. It was best not to argue with that women-man mutant. She paused. "And y/n come with me for a second." What does she want with her?