03- Behave

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Shin's parents kicked him out"

By the time Monday rolled over, the news had already spread throughout the school.

And as for who started them? The look of contempt his younger sister threw his way was enough to clear up his doubts.

Never the less, Shin did not let their words get to him.

He walked down the hallway with his back as straight as ever.

If he was an ordinary teenager, this would have surely affected him but for him that had gone through worse in his past life, these kids antics only looked cute in his eye.

The only thoughts that occupied his mind was which Djinn to practice with next.

...

Midoriya heard a news that left him feeling both guilty and elated.

Shin got kicked out by his parents.

Since understanding that Shin was different from him even with them having the same defect, he had been secretly trying to compete with the latter.

In school ranking.

In sports.

Even who arrived earlier to class wasn't spared.

Unsurprisingly, Shin won every time even though he was completely unaware of his challenge.

But now it seems that he had won in one aspect - his family.

Regardless of only having a mother, all of Shin's family couldn't be compared with her!

A smug smile unconsciously formed of his lips as he watched the purple haired boy.

"Purple hair!" his childhood friend's loud voice could be heard.

He saw Kacchan walking towards Shin with a proud demeanor, hands in his pocket.

"Heard they finally disposed of you huh?" he laughed and walked closer to Shin but once he got in front of him, it was obvious the blonde was ticked off by Shin's height that was towering over his.

"Even they couldn't stand your presence" 

Shin remained indifferent.

"You waste of air!"

Shin didn't flinch.

"Filthy!"

The hallway was silent as everyone just stared at the commotion. 

Even the teachers had come out to watch what was going on but never made a move to stop it.

No one had seen Bakugo like this. 

Midoriya also felt a bit surprised by his attitude today but it wasn't enough to erase his smile.

He felt relieved.

For some reason, Shin's existence made him feel wary. Like something would be taken away from him the longer he was around.

Seeing that he was finally being put in his place like him, made him feel relieved that things were going in the right direction.

Just when he was about to head back to the classroom, a cold voice rang out.

"You finished yet?"

Shin's voice resounded all over the hall.

Unlike their initial thought, Bakugo's words hadn't affected him at all.

Rather Shin looked and sounded bored!