30- USJ (1)

"V-villains?" Uraraka's pupils shrunk at the sight of the crowd walking closer towards the podium.

"Sensei this is just a test right?"

Aizawa saw the panic on his students' faces and suddenly felt that the burden on his shoulders had more than tripled in an instant.

Dealing with these many villains was already pushing it, but for him to protect his students all at the same time?

Midoriya was well aware of his sensei's situation, "Sensei let us help-"

"No."

"But you can't face all those villains at once!"

Aizawa merely gave the greenette a glance before adjusting his goggles, "Remember this Midoriya. A hero never has one trick up his sleeves."

With a flick of his wrists, the capture tape was firmly wrapped around the two poles from the ends of the podium.

The class watched as Aizawa soared through the air, fearlessly heading into the den of villains.

Below, a slender lady with floating grey hair looked indifferent at the man approaching them.

She tilted her head, "Huh? didn't they say that All Might was going to be here? Who is that?"

A villain with pistol fingers sneered, "Not sure but if he thinks he can take us all by himself..."

He aimed for a headshot, "He's a fool."

-Click-

"...What?"

Too bad he never got a reply.

His head was bashed against the cement ground in a second.

It was at this moment that the rest of the villains stationed at the vanguard realised something was off.

"What's going on?"

"Why can't I use my quirk?!"

"I-it can't be..." a short orange haired villain looked at the shaggy looking hero in front of him and his eyes widened in horror.

Those goggles.

That capture clothe.

Those red ominous eyes that constantly haunted him in his dreams.

"Eraser head..."

...

"Wow"

"Wow indeed."

"Aizawa sensei is so cool!"

"Look how he took out all those villains in one swoop!"

The students were at awe by their teacher's sudden blockbuster.

If it were All Might, then it wouldn't really be as shocking.

But when such moves come from someone like Aizawa who looks bored of life 99.9 percent of the time, the star effect was more impactful.

Even Bakugo couldn't help taking another glance at the man.

"Tch would be better with some bombs."

Uraraka that was standing beside his grenade arms: "..."

However, unlike the rest of the class' relaxed mood, Shin was still very much on alert.

He knew Aizawa's advantage wouldn't last long.

Midoriya's analysis hit the mark this time.

Eraser isn't the type of quirk that suits drawn out battles.