20- All Might your image is on the verge of collapse...

Toshinori stood right outside the building where today's battle training was being held.

Our number one hero stared at the building with a tense expression.

If he was being honest, he wasn't the best teacher.

He didn't know how to guide or give advice.

When it came to these two aspects, he could sincerely admit that he was no match for Aizawa.

If it weren't for the fact that he was looking for a successor when Nezu gave him the job offer, he would have never taken up this task.

But now, he finally found a successor he deemed worthy enough.

"Ha... I just hope I will be able to help Midoriya shonen control One For All before my time comes to an end."

Yes.

He was only here for Midoriya.

Might seem selfish but it wasn't that he didn't care about the other students...

Just not as much as his successor.

Speaking of his successor, Toshinori never thought the normally innocent looking boy would have so much negative emotions hidden in his heart.

He and all the other staff members could still remember the way he looked at that Shin boy.

It was surprising to say the least.

But his attitude did not disgust Toshinori too much. 

On the contrary, he was a little glad. 

If before, Midoriya shonen was a squeaky clean harmless bunny, now he was a bunny with a backstory.

To put it simply, the former Izuku seemed plastic but now All Might feels like he's become more real.

As someone who grew up quirkless, Toshinori knew the troubles his kind faces in a society dominated by Quirk users.

So when he met Midoriya shonen in the alley that first time, his first impression of the kid was that he was a bit fake.

Like he was desperately trying to live in some fantasy.

Toshinori sighed as he remembered those overly eager eyes that stared at him on the building roof, "Well, now that I know where his flaws lies i'm sure I can guide him down the right path."

Just like his mentor did for him.

Thump

Thump

The sudden sound of footsteps brought Toshinori out of his inner monologue.

He turned his attention towards the dark tunnel and once his sight's landed on the students, he couldn't help feeling nostalgic for a while.

Flashbacks to his UA days poured in.

He remembered the countless hours he spent trying to perfect his first hero costume with Nana's laughter being heard in the background.

He also remembers how that very same costume was heavily scrutinised by Todoroki.

Now that he looks back on it, his taste was really questionable back then.

Well at least it wasn't a bad as Midnight's... 

That woman singlehandedly caused the government to put forward the 'Hero Costume Skin Exposure Limitation Act.'

From this point of view, one could argue that she was breaking records long before he did.

Shaking his head, Toshinori put aside his memories and focused on the oncoming class, "Starting from the looks is very important, boys and girls!"