10- The UA entrance exam (2)

Hero Course Exam Orientation Centre.

Shin had just finished the written portion of the exam and was calmly waiting for the other students to be done in the orientation centre.

Shin was already a top student so the test wasn't hard.

But he still made sure to push himself extra hard for it as he really couldn't stand losing to kids.

Actually in his previous world Shin died pretty early.

At the age of nineteen, he was still quite young but the thought of losing to someone younger than him even after the grace of rebirth struck a nerve with him.

He can confidently say that if he doesn't score a hundred on the exam then Nezu's IQ was declining.

Thirty minutes went by quickly and the auditorium was now full.

He sat beside Midoriya, with Bakugo sitting next to the greenette.

Shin could see freckles glancing at him from time to time from the corner of his eye.

He looked as if he was hesitating to say something.

But Shin acted like he didn't notice. 

He really didn't want to talk to him after knowing his true feelings towards him.

"S-shin-"

The lights on the stage turned on, cutting off Midoriya.

"Good timing" Shin silently gave the technical crew a thumbs up in his heart.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in welcome to my show today!" Present mic began 

"Every body say hey!"

"..."

"What a refined response!" He shrugged off the lack of response like it was nothing new.

Which was most likely the case.

"Then i'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam"

"Are you ready?!"

"Yeah~" This time he replied to his own question, seemingly having no faith in us again.

Midoriya began muttering in fanaticism upon seeing the hero but was quickly shut up by Bakugo.

Shin listened very carefully to the heroes words as he started explaining our battle centre's.

"You can bring whatever you want. After the presentation you'll head to your specified battle centre's okay?"

"In other words they won't let you work with your friends huh?" Bakugo pointed out as he peered over to mine and Midoriya's cards.

Shin also observed their cards. 

He was in battle ground C, whiles Bakugo and Midoriya were in ground A and B respectively.

Present mic proceeded to inform us on the point system.

"Your goal is to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains but of course, attacking the other examinees is prohibited!"

'So immobilize, not necessarily destroy then?' Shin quickly noted out the key word immediately.

Shin quickly deduced that there must be some sort of switch on the robots. 

Nezu was probably giving an opportunity for the mental quirk users to rack up points. 

Pretty smart, too bad most of the students IQ's are disappointing.