09- The UA entrance exam (1)

Shin stared at his reflection for a long time.

He smiled.

He frowned.

He scowled.

He smirked.

"..."

After a moment of silence, he clicked his tongue "Such beauty shouldn't be legal"

His long and dark purple hair made him look like those noble young masters in a Manhua.

His obsidian orbs were enchanting. 

A handsome face that was slowly losing it's baby fat, revealed his almost complete sharp facial features; a straight nose, a sharp jaw and thin lips with a red hue to them. 

All this coupled with a current height of 5'11 and a perfect clothing rack figure, Shin was oozing with sex appeal.

Although he wasn't a fan of the attention he's been getting after moving to a new community, Shin would never complain.

Yes being handsome was troublesome but being ugly was just depressing.

Plus his appearance would be a good marketing factor when attracting fans.

People were vain.

Sad but true.

It's just the way things worked and Shin can't change that.

But he could definitely benefit from it.

He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, heading back into his bedroom.

The room was very much... black.

And truthfully, so was the entire flat.

But it had it's own charm to it.

It had that elegant aura.

Tokyo Ghoul's book sales have only increased since the news broadcast, and Shin was currently raking in millions of profit from it.

He didn't need to worry about saving money now so he purchased a very high end flat after saying goodbye to his internet cafe life.

Although there were some hurdles along the way, Shin had to admit that signing those emancipation papers from his biological family was the best decision he's ever made in two lifetimes.

He opened his closet and reached out for the black uniform.

It was his Aldera school uniform.

Seven months have passed since the debut of his book.

He had successfully mastered a total of four Djinn forms in that duration, leaving only one left.

It was finally time.

Today was the day Shin has been training hard for.

It was his first step to accomplishing his dream.

Today was the UA entrance exam.

...

Midoriya was trembling with excitement.

And at the same time he was an inch close to pissing his pants.

Why?

Just look up and see the building in front of you.

It was UA!

He was actually standing on the grounds of the world's top hero school!

This is where All Might attended!