10

Since the secret meeting happened in the mourning the Fellowship of the Ring had time to prepare. 

The Hobbit's just stood around a horse, they didn't really have anything to pack.

Veryan and Legolas didn't have that much to pack as well, so they just chose to sit under a tree together.

Aragorn went to a statue of a women, and Elrond came to his side. The two of them discussed how to defeat Sauron.

And Frodo was just with Bilbo and Thorin. Bilbo was just showing Frodo Sting, and then handed Mithril to him. But as Frodo went to put it on Bilbo saw the Ring, and wanted to put it on. Frodo didn't like how Bilbo looked, and covered the Ring up, making Bilbo launch at him. He quickly returned to normal and almost broke down, having to be comforted by Frodo and Thorin alike.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom. On you who travel with him, no oath nor bond is laid to go further than you will. Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you"

After Elrond's little speech for them everyone thanked him in their own way. Veryan and Legolas held their hands against their hearts and then extended it twords Elrond. Gandalf nodded twords his friend, and Aragorn put his hand against his heart.

"The Fellowship awaits the Ring-bearer" Gandalf spoke, looking down at Frodo.

The Hobbit took in a breath, and slowly turned around. He then began to walk in front of the group, and through the gates of Rivendell.

"Mordor, Veryan, which way is it?" Frodo whispered just when he reached the cross path.

"Left" the young Wizard whispered back.

Just after that little help from Veryan, the spell caster moved back to walk with Legolas. The scenery of lushes trees and the beautiful castle of Rivendell was soon changed for that of hills covered in grass and broken down structures. 

They soon stopped walking, and settled down to have a bite to eat, and to just rest their tired feat.

"We must hold to this course, west of the Misty Mountains, for 40 days. If our luck holds, the Gap of Rohan will still be open for us. From there, our road turns east to Mordor" Gandalf all but spoke to himself.

He stood off to the side as he looked over everyone. Sam had just finished making some food, and carried it over to Frodo, who was sat on a boulder watching Pippin and Merry training to fight with Boromir. Aragorn sat of to the side, smoking his pipe. Sometimes he told the two Hobbits what to do. Veryan decided to sit beside him, the two of them watching the three figures train as well. Legolas kept himself occupied with just looking all around them, making sure they wouldn't get ambushed.

Gimli walked up to Gandalf, the old Wizard having taken a seat on a boulder. "If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way 'round. Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome"

A quick spark of fondness was seen in the Grey Wizards eyes, but that look was soon replaced by worry. Gandalf furrowed his brows. "No, I would not take the road through Moria unless I had no other choice"

On the other side of the clearing Boromir accidentally hit the side of Pippin's hand. He was quick to apologies, but the Hobbit didn't listen. He kicked the Human in the knee and Merry aimed his sword, which was blunt, to his shins, making Boromir collapse to the ground. The two Hobbit's got on top of him, and Aragorn finally decided to step in. He told them enough is enough, but when he went to pull them away from the poor Human they grabbed onto his legs and flipped him onto his back.