Ishani - Fell from Scooty

Double update this time. Hope you enjoy

Ishani

Sitting on the chair i was trying to stop the bleeding from my knees by wrapping a cloth over it. It was hurting like hell. There were scratches all over my arms and legs. Luckily my face was clean. My back and legs were hurting so much.

I fell down from my scooty while coming home. It is raining heavily from last one week and the roads in the city were in hell bad condition due to water logging in many areas. I fell down just before reaching home. That was good because i was not in a condition to ride scooty anymore after falling down. I managed to enter home with blood tripping down my legs with so much difficulty.

Daksh bhai would be so much angry on me because of this as he told me not to ride scooty as it is raining heavily and there are chances of accident which he wanted to avoid. I didn't pay heed to what he said telling him i would be fine no need to worry. I landed myself in such a condition as i didn't listen to him.

It's time for him to come back house by now. I don't know how will I face his anger. Apart from pain all over the body this is extra tension. Although he is just 2 elder than me. Me being 21 and he being 23 i am very scared of him. Our parents are out of town for a week and i had to listen to him but i didn't and now i had to face the consequences.

Daksh

I came back home only to find out Ishani injured in such a bad way. When i approched her she was literally shaking. I figured that apart from pàin from the injuries she was scared of me. I had told her not to ride scooty but she did and ended up like this. I was hell angry at her for not listening to me but this wasn't the time to show anger she was seriously injured and needed help and support to come out of it.

I immediately called uncle Aman telling him Ishani's condition. He is a doctor and had been treating both of us since we were kids. A father figure to both of us he would be able take care of Ishani at home since she was not in a condition to be taken to a hospital plus it's still raining outside.

"Aman uncle is coming in 10-15 mins. Just some more waiting and then he will take care of you" I told her immediately seeing a smile coming out of her face.

That's the magic of Aman uncle even in so much pain she is smiling. He may be in 40's but attitude and energy wise he seems even younger than us. He has such a carefree and amazing personality that we don't even feel that he is of almost our father's age.

I helped her to sit properly as she needs to wait for sometime. I go to her room taking out some clothes so that she could change after her injuries are checked over. Finally going to kitchen to prepare some food for the 3 of us.

"Ahh my sweet pretty girl didn't need to get injured to meet me." I heard Aman uncle saying making me run to meet him.

"Uncle fix me up soon. I can't tolerate this pain." Ishani replied as i give him a hug.

"Oh don't worry. leave everything to me. You will be fine very soon." Aman uncle said while checking her injuries.

"Daksh get me hot water and plain cloth soon." He directed me and i went to bring it.

When i came back with the hot water i saw him sitting beside her in a chair.

"This will hurt a little but be brave ok" he spoke and started cleaning the cuts and scratches on her knees, elbows, wrists ,plams, the lower legs with the dampened cloth. She had cuts only on her arms and legs. He cleaned them once again with the antiseptic Then putting the ointment and bandaging it.

( I am sorry if it's inaccurate but i am not a doctor. I am just imagining a situation. Maybe i knew how to handle if i had actually seen it.)

" Feeling better" he asked her once he was done.