Arushi

"Mom, I had already told you that I have a week break from college. I was coming home and now you are saying that you are going out." I told mom on my phone while also packing my stuff to leave the hostel.

I don't know where I was going now.
If Mom and Dad aren't at home. Why should I go.
The hostel will also be empty.

"We are going for our friend's son wedding. I wasn't supposed to go. But your aunty got angry at me for not going. So, I have a sudden plan, but I can't avoid it." Mom shared her agony.

"What do I do? I won't go with you for the wedding."

" You will go to elder sister home for 3 days. You haven't visited her also after her marriage."

Wow, that would be great.

I haven't stayed at khushi di's home anytime before.

"Sure, Mom, I will head directly to her home."

" Khushi and Abhay are also looking forward to your arrival."

After 2 days

Khushi di has changed so much after marriage.

She is glowing more than before. And a bit more health conscious. Well that's because of her company.

Well, if you have a doctor as your husband, you are bound to become health conscious.

The last 2 days were absolutely fun. We went to watch a movie, then to a park and today we went shopping. Their company is really awesome. I enjoyed it so much.

Di and Jiju got me a new dress, a few accessories, some cosmetics, and a new pair of shoes. But I really got very tired as the mall is so big.

I got so tired but I didn't complain thinking that if I am feeling tired, di and Jiju must also be feeling the same.

We were having dinner right now. Di made my favourite Palak Paneer. As she knows, I just love her handmade Palak Paneer. I ate more than my diet.

Khushi

Arushi's coming to my home made me so happy. Even Abhay was also keen to meet her. I was feeling like I was in my native house.

We let her do her shopping. I made her favourite dish so that she feels like she is in her own home.

"You are so happy that you forgot something I told you before." Abhay spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I saw Arushi finishing her dinner and going to change in her temporary room.

"What did I forget?" I ask Abhay.

"The depo injection you got months ago is not affective anymore. It's time you get another one. But you can tell me if you don't want it anymore. But be sure that you are ready for pregnancy."

Uff, I forgot.
I am not ready for a baby now.

"Can't we delay it only for 2 days."

"You can't delay it. Can you delay your periods now. You are asking me."

That means I should get that injection today.

"What about Arushi?"

"She is in her room. You go and check. We need only 5 mins."

"Ok, done."

5 mins later

"She is on a video call with her friends. She is booked for at least 10 mins. You can do it." I say to Abhay after coming back to my room.

"Go and lay down." Abhay spoke while he was fidgeting with his supplies.

I lock the door and start watching Abhay.