Sanjana - Rishi

Sanjana

"How is it possible that you aren't feeling better. The meds i gave you are very strong and tested. It should have made the infection go away by now. But you are feeling worse. I can't understand." My husband says almost pissed at my condition while he was checking me.

How will he know that. I have been throwing the tablets in the dustbin for the last 3 days i was supposed to take for the urine infection i am having without his knowledge. I know i shouldn't have done that but they were horrible. So yuck. I just took one tablet which was okay to take but the other pill and syrup weren't edible. I thought that i wasn't too ill and i will get fine as time will pass but it only got worse.

"Lay down Sanjana. I want to check your tummy." He said as he continued my checkup. I obeyed him this time. I was feeling bad for lying. He was not able to figure out what was wrong due to my lie.

"I have only one solution right now. You need stronger medicines. That's all. You need to have 2 injections now and after that you will surely start to feel better. Ok" he spoke the most dreaded words.

"No please Rishi. Don't give me injections. I don't like it. Pls pls." I begged him.

"You are saying as if I have any other option. I can't make you feel better if you don't have them now. I am sorry but you have to take them." He said and immediately left to avoid further talks.

It was my mistake and now I had to face this. I can't even tell him the truth now or he will be mad at me. If only I knew that I would start feeling horrible if I escaped those meds. I am now tired of this ill feeling. So much pain in my tummy and back apart from other issues i was having because of the infection.

He was back in the room very soon carrying 2 syringes and vials. I was watching as he prepared the syringes. After breaking the vial he loaded the contents in the syringe keeping it straight he pushed the plunger to expel a little medicine giving the most scary sight. After capping it he repeated the same process with the other syringe.

"Sanjana do i need to tell you to turn on your tummy?" Rishi asked me with a smirk.

"I don't want these injections Rishi i already told you" I spoke in a little rude manner and he frowned listening to me.

He doesn't like my rude way of talking. Oh God what did I do.

"Who asked your permission by the way. C'mon turn fast. I have to go back to the hospital after this. I don't have time."

I was thinking what to do to escape this but before I could do something he pushed me hard and i was now on my tummy. His hands behind my head making my head face down on the pillow.

"You're forcing me Rishi.. no don't do this" i shouted knowing what was coming up.

" Calm down Sanjana. You need this. Be a sport." He tried to pacify me while pulling my pants and panties down to expose my bums.

I could feel that my bums were exposed more than what he needed. No way I was letting him do this to me. I was constantly moving my body so that he wouldn't be able to stick those needles into me.

I wanted to make him frustrated by not cooperating so that he would give up the idea of giving me 2 injections let alone 1. If I just escape the injections now i would take the tablets he earlier prescribed me and get fine again so simple.

"Sanjana behave yourself and stop your movements or i will tie you and give these injections forcefully. Do you understand that if the infection doesn't get treated fast it can spread to your kidneys and bring up a host of problems. Now do as I say that is be still and take these injections."